all in one, ye.

Name: Thrór

backstory: Thrór (T.A. 2542 − 2790) was a King of Durin's folk, the son of Dáin I, father of Thráin II, and brother to Frór and Grór. He became king in 2589 when a cold-drake killed Dáin I and Frór. The following year he returned to reoccupy Erebor as King Under the Mountain, but many of his people followed his brother Grór to settle instead in the Iron Hills farther east.

Thrór and his people prospered in Erebor, but their success attracted the attention of Smaug the dragon, who in 2770 attacked the mountain and drove the surviving dwarves away. Thrór and his people then wandered abroad, becoming increasingly poor and desperate. In 2790 Thrór committed the ring of his house to his son Thráin and with his companion Nár sought to re-enter Moria. He was captured there by Azog the Orc, who tortured him and chopped off his head. His body was thrown out the east gate, hacked to pieces and fed to the ravens in full view of Nár. This started the War of the Dwarves and Orcs.

character description:

long plaited hair, long cut green trousers, dark green tunic, rope or belt loosely round the waist, brown leather jacket, mens leather boots, choice of weapon and clan tag banner.