Chapter 3~ New Student

-----2 years later----

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)! Are you finish packing?? We are about to leave for Chongqing"

"Yes, mother. Coming!!"

----20 hours later-----

I took a deep breathe and said," back here again!"

I had so much energy since I slept through most of the plane rides. I waved my hands out into the road trying to get a taxi!

-----boring car ride-----

"Woah!! This place is HUGE!"

"Yep, I hope you like it!! We will be staying here for the rest of our life.
Oops, I forgot to tell you. You won't be staying/ living in this house. But you are welcome to come visit me anytime, dear."

"What!?!? Where would I be staying??"

"At the new school. They have dorms for student to stay in"

"Awwww, LUCKY!! But, motherrrrrr"

"No buts" she smirked.

"That's just not fair, you get the WHOLE house to yourself!"

"Hehehe, now go get ready for bed. You still have school tomorrow!!"
(Btw, the house is already furnished)

---- Next Day----

*Beep beep beep beep*

"Ughhh, what time is it?" I picked up the alarm clocked and stared at it for a few minutes.

"8:30!?!??? I'M GONNA BE SOOO LATE!!!!!!!!"

I quickly jumped out of the bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, get all dressed, and quickly rushed down to the dining table.

"9:00am!?!? That's what time the school starts!!! I'm can't believe I'm gonna be late for my first day at Chongqing University "( yes, they are going to a university. Btw you are 19, Karry 20, Roy aka Wang Yuan and Jackson aka Yi Yang Qian Xi are both 19)

"Don't worry honey, the truth is I set the time 30 minutes ahead on both your phone and your alarm clock. I knew you were gonna be late."

"Know wonder why you're my mother, you knew me too well." I gave her a big warm smile, she chuckled.

"I gotta go now, bye mom. Don't miss me too much when I'm gone." I smirked

My mother giggled and blew a kiss to me and waved goodbye.

----time skipped----

So this is Chongqing University... the gate started to magically open by itself.

"Woah!"

I walked into the school slowly pulling my luggages. I looked from right to left to see if there's anybody I could ask for help. Since I'm new to this school, I don't know where's the principal's office. Then I spotted a girl wearing a black school uniform.

"Hey! Over there! The girl wearing a black school uniform !"

The girl pointed to herself looking confused.

"YES YOU!!"

She quickly ran towards me and questioned," do you need anything? You don't seem like you're from our school, we don't allow visitors. Sorry."

"No no no, I'm a transfer student. I need you to show me the way to the principle's office."

"Ohhh ok, mind if I get your name ?"