Prologue:War

As the sky covered with black storm clouds an army descended onto the enemy. Led by the famous King or shall I say 'Queen' Lukina(Luka for short) DragorFan her army made of all creatures under the sun. Good and bad were on her side against Mileena the destroyer, but what few knew is that this last battle would take an emotional tole on Luka forever...

"TODAY WE END THE DESTROYER!" Luka screamed her soldiers roared with agreement. "NOW LET US KILL" after that declaration the army broke out into a run to go against the enemy. Luka hopped off her horse and let out her wings and flew ahead yelling a battle cry. The battle quickly became bloody the earth was being bathed in the blood of many both the enemy and her army. She was mid swing with her sword when a sharp pain went through her heart one thought ran through her head immediately 'Phillip!' Then a sharp biting pain in her side made her turn and see the enemy she almost struck downs sword was in her flesh. She quickly cut their head off and pulled the sword clean out growling, she sensed a scream coming from Gloria Phillip's beloved. She looked out onto the field as if in slow motion she lifted her hand and covered her ear. All her followers seeing her action covered their ears and then...the screech of 10 million banshees rang out over the sky. Removing her hand Luka realized it didn't effect her like the enemy, some started to scream in pain while others head's exploded. "THEY ARE ON THEIR KNEES KILL THEM" her army snapped back into action killing all who apposed them. Luka began to walk to the castle slaying anyone in her way, when she made it to the throne room she opened the doors and froze. She had been dreaming of this moment but never wanted it to be like this, sitting in the throne of a Queen was Mileena smirking her eyes all black with the darkness coursing through her veins. "My my look how beautiful you have gotten" Mileena said standing up and walking towards Luka who in turn gripped the hilt of her sword tighter. "Oh come on now you knew this day would come my love" Mileena hissed stopping only feet away from Luka. "I am here to stop you" Luka uttered Mileena started to laugh "well that is an interesting idea but there's one small problem." Luka growled "and what is that" Mileena smiled "in order to stop me you have to kill me and we both know you won't do that." Mileena walked closer "stay back or I will kill you" Luka threatened "you won't do it" Mileena chuckled "even now I can see the love you have for me in your eyes." Luka drops her sword as tears run down her face "why are you doing this, we had everything we needed." Mileena walks up to Luka and puts her hand on her cheek "we had almost everything, but what we wanted was denied." Luka's jaw tightened "we could have kept trying but YOU LEFT ME" she said hitting Mileena's hand off her face. "SO IT'S MY FAULT WE COULDN'T... you know what leave I have more places to destroy"Mileena said.

Luka grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to her, all that was heard was a gasp and the sound of a blade piercing flesh followed by blood spilling onto the floor. As the doors to the throne room opened Mileena pulled back slightly and looked up at Luka. Mileena's eyes turned from all black to their normal purple. Luka began to cry as she lowered Mileena down to the ground then slowly pulled the dagger out, Mileena put her hand on Luka's cheek. "Baby don't cry you had my heart" she sang then closed her eyes Luka stood up looking at the blood on her hands then she remembered. "Some stay here do not touch her body others check the numbers" Luka let out her wings then began to fly to what was left of her hoping he was alive. When she landed she noticed most of the warriors that were left with Phillip and Gloria were killed but some were alive. "Where is Phillip" Luka said breathing out hard through her nose the warriors wouldn't look her in the eye she growled "ANSWER ME!" "Gloria has took the incentive of burring him" one said NO "why didn't any of you STOP HER" Luka started to run then flew into the sky. Her eyes turned dragon like as she searched eventually seeing a woman surrounded by pillars of rock standing by a hill of dirt with a sword in her hand Luka dived then landed. "What happened" Luka asked "he was decapitated fighting for your kingdom" she sneered. Without Gloria realizing Luka was screaming on the inside, Luka turned and began to walk away "you're not even going to say any words for him!?" Gloria asked/demanded turning around Luka looked ahead and shook her head and kept walking feeling pain set in her heart. "HE DIED DEFENDING YOUR KINGDOM AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO!" Gloria yells as she pushes Luka but then she shakes her head "you have no clue what it feels like to lose a beloved." Luka growled "you know nothing" Gloria starts to laugh, "of course you wouldn't know no one could ever love a thing like you you're just a blood thirsty monster who doesn't care for anyone else but yourself!" Luka growled low "shut your mouth you have no idea what your talking about." Gloria rolled her eyes "no I will not because you LET HIM DIE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" That was the last thing she said before Luka had her pinned to the wall by her throat "NEVER TALK ABOUT PRINCE PHILLIP EVER AGAIN!" Luka screamed in her face before she realized what she just said, Luka let her go "he was the prince...he...was...your son?" Gloria asked as soon as she could breath again "if you want to know look it up but start with Mileena the Destroyer" then Luka flew away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________A/N:Should I continue?