Chapter two pt. 2

Edge of forest

Approximently 11:00 am

"Dang, it took forever to get here." Panted Isabella, "even with running the entire way."

"Ya, and getting ambushed by about twenty wolves doesn't help either. I say we take a rest." Said Sixaac.

"Well we have an hour to get there, and we are about two hours away." Isabella said.

"I can try to fly us there." Stated Hayley.

"Why didn't you say that when we started out?" asked Isabella.

"Because I don't have enough magical power over wind yet."

"Oh okay." replied Isabella.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Sixaac POV

Well the two girls were fighting, so I just decided to stay out of it. And then they both decided on something and just stared at each other. Then Hayley started chanting something, and I just stared at Isabella like "What the fuck just happened?"

She just stared at me like, "Just watch and learn."

All of a sudden I felt the ground under my feet just basically dissappear. I looked down and I saw the ground very far away from me.

"What the hell?"

"Calm down bro," replied Isabella.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To meet the others. Duh. Where did you think we were going?"

"Whatever, I'm just suprised. I'll be fine once we are on solid ground again."