DESTIEL

"The OTP of awesomeness," according to my 12 year old sister, who recommended this ship.
Now, nobody crucify me, but I haven't actually started Supernatural yet. Well, I mean, I have sort of. I'm on episode 4. Of season 1.
So of course, I'm not super familiar with the show. I know about Destiel though. I mean, who doesn't? You can't see the multifandom vids on YouTube if you aren't willing to get a little spoiled in the shows you haven't seen yet. So I know my stuff.
I'm gonna come right out and say 10/10 for the rating. Not just because of the blood-boiling, hilariously put, heart flutteringly warm and yet so so cold architecture of the ship. But because I've been meaning to watch Supernatural for over 8 years and when my little sister started watching she became the most annoying fan girl I have ever met in my life so far and Destiel is one of the most well know and cherished ships out there and they are fantastic.

I found a masterpost to a whole bunch of Destiel fanfiction on tumblr, so I'll post the link below. This will work whether or not you have tumblr, but keep in mind it is a link to a website with a post containing many links. I would save the post once you've accessed it.

http://moopymips.tumblr.com/post/95587403369/destiel-fanfic-masterpost

**********

That would be the end of my first ship, thank you to my sister Ari for suggesting them and doing this first so that I could straight up copy you, but do a better job.

Please recommend your favorite (or least favorite) ships and I will rate them and find some cool stuff for them. If you have any ideas for additions or anything you think I should put in, please let me know I would love to hear from you!