Dad Adopted A Monster

Chapter 2: Dad Adopted A Monster
Dean's POV

I stared at the photo in Sam's hand. In the picture was our Dad and Bobby. In between them sat a little girl, about five or six years old, with black hair and pale skin.

"Well now we know why Bobby didn't want us on the job," Sam said. Anger filled my body. I balled my hands into fists and slammed them both on the dresser. The whole thing shook, knocking some of the pictures over. "Dean, calm down."

"Calm down?" I practically shouted. "Sam, you can't tell me you're okay with this."

"I never said I was okay with it. But we can't just go off and have a fit. We need to think this through."

"Well I think we're going to talk to Bobby right now." As I walked towards the door to leave, I noticed a wolf in the doorway, teeth bared and growling. Sam and I pointed our hand guns at it. It's flame-colored eyes contrasted with it's black coat. It looked like it was about to pounce when, suddenly, it's head perked up as if coming to a realization. Then, it ran out the door. We followed after it, just to see a doggie door leading to another room swing back and forth.

__________________________________________________________________

Ocober's POV

My heart raced as I pulled on a pair of faded jeans. I always kept a spare set of clothes in the bathroom. As I pulled on a grey tank top, I heard the boys whispearing to each other.

"What was that about?" one of them asked.

"I don't know," the other one answered. I could hear anger in his voice, which was deeper than the first. "But if this is what Dad and Bobby have been hiding, than we seariously need to have a talk."

"We should at least give her a chance." I would have stepped out by now, but I didn't want to be out there while their guns were still out.

I heard a sigh then the second one said, "You coming out anytime soon?" I froze for a moment.

"Will you put your guns away and hear me out?" I asked. I listened as one gun was put away.

"Dean," I heard the first voice say. I then heard an angry huff followed by a second gun being put up.

"Alright," I heard Dean say. "The guns are away, you can come out now."

I turned the knob, then slowly pushed the door open. Standing between me and the front door, were Sam and Dean, my bothers. I walked towards them, slowly.

"Who are you and how do you know our dad?" Dean asked, his voice still filled with anger.

"I'm Occtober," I said, extending my hand. Dean just stood there, his furious expression unchanging. I pulled my hand back. "You must be Sam and Dean."

"Yeah," Sam said. "How do you know that?"

I shifted my weight a little, nerviously, then said, "Dad told me about you."

"You can't seriously be calling John Winchester your dad," Dean said. I nodded.

"He's been taking care off me since I can remember. Well up until ... you know."

"That's rediculous. Our dad would never care about a monster."

I could feel tears start to form along with the anger. "Did you even know him? If he saw that something like me had the chance of not becoming a danger, he would take it. That's what he did with me."

Dean looked down at the floor. He knew I was right. Looking back up, he said, "I'm sorry." I took a deep breath.

"I'll be right back, I need to grab something," I said, brushing past them and to the opened door.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I walked to the top of the hill just past the parking lot in front of my room where my clothes and backpack were. I had dropped them when I shifted afer noticing my door was wide open. I scooped up the t-shirt and jeans and shoved them in my backpack. I then put on my blue-grey hoddie. I was about to sling my backpack over my shoulder when I heard someone apppear behind me. I smelt the whiskey on his breath before he spoke.

"Hello darling," he said. I stood up and whipped around in one fuid motion.

"Crowley," I growled.

"Now, now. Is that any way to treat an old friend?"

"Friend? You tried to kidnap me."

"And yet, you're still here. I would have thought you would've tried to run away."

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I've gotten better security now."

"Your silly little Devil's Traps aren't going to help you for long. A little salt, perhaps." I just growled at him. "Oh that's right, you can't pass salt either. Oh, well. You'll be mine again soon enough."

"Why haven't you taken me yet?"

"Patience, love. All in good time." He looked me up and down. "Your mum was such a naughty girl. Running away and bringing you here." He liked to do that, bring up my mom. I was about to reply, when my cell phone rang. "I'll see you around," Crowley said before disappearing. Part of me wanted him to come back. Every time he showed up, I felt so drawn to him. I hated it.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and answered it.