Coming home.

New York Airport. 1 AM

Anna's POV

"LOOK! OUR FLIGHT, MADRID, SPAIN!" I shouted, pointing my finger like a child.

"Ugh. Anna stop screaming." My manager, Ryan said. Ryan pushed his black shades off of the bridge of his nose to check the flight board. The dark bags under his eyes showed he obviously didn't get any sleep. Then again, the man hasn't had a proper snooze in 15 years.

"Stop! Let her be excited. She's finally seeing all her friends and family after 9 months." My vocal coach, Reena said. She put her arm around my shoulder and gave me a comforting squeeze. My response was an excited squeal. Reena was about 55 and had brownish blonde curly hair. She was like a mother figure to me, most of the time. Brian, my publicist just smiled at me.

"Mostly Sergio," My hair stylist, John and make up artist, Alice said. I turned to face my very gay, talk hair stylist and my slim and his poster make up artist. I instantly smiled.

Sergio.

Sergio is my boyfriend whom I've been with for almost 4 years. He is absolutely amazing and the best I could ever ask for. I had missed him so much during my tour days. We would constantly Skype and he even got to visit me, but I wanted to be back in Madrid, in our house, laying in his arms.

"Lets go!" I said, pulling my luggage and moving like a maniac.

"Geez. Why does she always get excited to go to airports so early?!" John asked nobody in particular.

I laughed. "You know I love it!!" I yelled.

4 AM

We boarded the plane, and went to go sit in Business class. I mean I love airports, but I hate flying. Just being on a plane made me anxious. I popped a relaxing tablet, to calm me down and got settled. Before we had to turn our cellphones I checked my iPhone.

I got a message from Sergio, Mesut, and my girlfriend Denise.

To: Anna

From: Serg<3

Just a few more days til you come home! I can't wait! I miss you mi amor. I love you <3

I chuckled.

To: Serg<3

From: Anna

Yup. Just a few more. I love you more<3<3 have fun at practice Hun!!

I didn't tell Sergio I was taking an earlier flight. I am trying surprising him by coming early. Boy, will he be happy.

To: Anna

From: Ozzy (Buba)

I can't wait to see you!! I MISSED YOU!! :( We are all dying without you!! See ya tomorrow! :P love ya. Have a safe flight!

To: Ozzy (Buba)

From: Anna

Me either Mes!:D Love ya too! And I MISSED YOU TOO BUBA!

Me & Mesut Ozïl have seen we ran into each other after one of Germany's FIFA games in Germany. We instantly clicked and have been best friends for 6 years. Going to one of his Real Madrid practices is how I actually meet Sergio.

To: Anna

From: Sexy Lady Denise

SERGIO IS GOING TO SHIT HIS PANTS!! xD I can't wait to see you! Call me after your love making with him and when you have time to see other things than his naked body! (;

To: Sexy Lady Denise

From: Anna

OH YEAAA. We can have a lunch date and catch up. DENISE!!! You are so right ;D love ya!!