The Interview

-To fill in Anna is basically like Taylor Swift but looks different and has a different rep. (Doesn't date as many guys; love swiftly but DANG GURL)

And no hate to Irina!! :) ENJOY MY LOVELIES! <3 and This interview is basically like the show Celebrity Juice but less Raunchy.

Sergio's POV

I swiftly passed the ball to Pepe, then ran ahead to the front of the goal. He pretended to keep it backwards but launched it toward me. Within seconds I curved the ball past the goalie and scored.

"Alright guys, you know Real Madrid Team is hosting that interview with your Amors so you can go to that or go home. But go shower now. Hasta luego!" Mourhiou said and walked off.

We all hang out in the bathroom. Most of us shaving or fixing our hair.

"I'm afraid." Pepe finally spoke.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Alex esta loca en la caba!" He said crossing his eyes and swirling his finger in circles pointing to his head.

I laughed.

"I'm not worried. That much." I said sarcastically. Cristiano, Iker, and Marcelo howled from laugther.

"Our ladies will probably beat up on us." Marcelo explained.

"Preach it to the choir brotha." I tried to say in a southern accent. Marcelo fell on the ground crying and laughing.

We all loved how our ladies were close, except Irina, Cris's girl. When Anna invited all the girls over they said that Irina didn't seem like she loved Cristiano for being him but only his money. And she was quite rude to all of us and them.

We all got dressed. I wore some jeans, brown shoes matched with my jean and leather jacket, and a pink James dean shirt. It was pretty spiffy.

We all headed to our bus where we sing along, obnoxiously loud, with the radio. We got to a stop and piled out of the bus. Instantly crowded by fans and reporters. We signed a few fans autographs before heading inside. We told the rest of them we would sign whatever they wanted after the show.

Immediately when we went in the show room we heard directors yelling out instructions, the interviewer testing the mics, and the faint sound of our loves. All of us guys headed to the prep room where we saw all of our chickas. Pepe's girlfriend, Alex and Anna were taking pictures, and eating. Like always. Fabio's girlfriend, Lisá was getting her make up done. Irina was just checking her phone and the rest were getting final touchs. Anna saw me in the mirror and came and kissed me.

"Hola Serg."

"Hola mi amor. Como Estas?" I would usually talk to Anna in Spanish. Sometimes she would reply back in Spanish and sometimes english.

"Me and Alex are just messing around. I looked down and saw Anna were a box tee with My Name and Number, and the word "MADRISTA" on it along with the Real Madrid Club logos and stuff. It showed a little bit of skin and a leather jacket over it.

"I like your shirt." I said sweetly.

"Oh thanks ya know its for my boyfriend. He must be around here somewhere." She said sassily.

"Oh really? He's a lucky man." I went along with it.

"More or less." Then I pecked her on the lips. I talked with her and Alex and we took silly pictures along with Marcelo and Cristiano.

"How's Irina been?" Marcelo asked lowly.

"She was checking out the director." Alex said bitterly.