chappy13

!

13..13..13..13..13.13

Naruto awoke with a yawn the next morning. He looked over at the time and sighed it was a little bit past 6:00. "I vow to one day be able to sleep in!" he half shouted to the ceiling. He stood up and stretched before going about his repetitive morning tasks. By the time he was done it was only 6:30. Sighing he looked at the cape Tsunade had given him. He was already wearing the necklace but decided to wait before wearing the cape. He turned to leave his apartment and was quite surprised to see Haku standing right in front of him hand raised about to knock on his door.

"Erm... Hi?" Naruto blinked in surprise of being only 3 inches from the other boy's face. "Oh good you are up... um Kakashi told me if I liked I could join team 7 and I took his offer, he told me that I had too meet him on the bridge but... Well he didn't exactly tell me how to get there."

Naruto sighed. "Yea he does have a tendency to leave out the important stuff."

FLASH-BACK

"Ok, so we're supposed to raid this sound ninja camp everyone got that? Alright move!" Kakashi said to Naruto, Lee and Sakura. The three nodded and moved out to the perimeter. They entered through an air duct that was located to the side that Lee had found. They moved quickly but silently.

"This is so gross" Sakura complained. Her teammates nodded in agreement. Naruto was in front of the line when he saw the target room. He motioned to his teammates then quickly pushed open the grate.

"So nice of you to drop in... what took you so long?" Kakashi smiled over the heap of chunin.

"How did? Where did?" Sakura started.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE BEFORE US?" Naruto yelled.

"The door was unlocked, it was in the briefing I got." He waved a few pieces of paper in front of their faces. "I guess I forgot to tell you that. Oh and before I forget this place has also been abandoned for some time so you really didn't need to sneak around too much."

Kakashi was then beaten and bruised quite badly.

END FLASH-BACK

"I see that perhaps I should have asked a more detailed question." Haku said in understanding. Naruto nodded in agreement. "Well if you want... I can hold him down while you beat him, would that help?" Haku smiled slightly.

The two exited the apartment building and looked to their left to see if Kakashi was in a heap on the concrete below the window. Tuns out him wasn't. "He probably just stuck to the side of the building and walked down but it would still be funny to see." Naruto mused aloud. Haku nodded in agreement.

"The bridge that Kakashi was talking about isn't that far from here." Naruto said smirking. "All you really have to do is follow that river over there" Naruto pointed off to the right were the river was seen between the trees.

"Oh I see..." Haku said slightly embarrassed about not knowing.

About 15 minutes later they were at the bridge. "So why it is no one else is here yet?" Haku asked after looking around.

"What time did Kakashi tell you to be at the bridge?" Naruto asked

"Um 6:30, why?" Haku raised a brow at the face Naruto made.

"Well then that means you had until 9:00 to get here..." Naruto said through clenched jaw.

"He's always 3 hours late so we just sleep in until about 2 and a half hours after the time he said to arrive." Naruto said. "However, I always wake up around 6ish out of habit so I usually train for a few hours or go shopping... whatever needs to be done first..."