Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey so I am sorry but I love SwimR5's ideas so I am going to give 21 facts about me (what's 9+10? 21? U stupid)
1.My name is Payton (a lot of people call me pay)
2. I love animals.
3. I love R5 so so so so so so so so so so much.
3. My fav colors are pink and blue.
4. My favorite songs right now are
Wild Hearts-R5
Dark Side-R5
Repeating Days-R5
I Know You Got Away-R5
(Ok so I love all R5 songs)
Young Blood- Bea Miller
Fire and Gold-Bea Miller
See you again-Wiz Khalifa And Charlie Puth and a lot of other songs.

5. I love Reading (in the middle of the Hunger Games right now)

6. Fav movies.
Pitch Perfect
Teen Beach 1&2
Descendents

7. Fav tv shows
Once Upon A Time
Austin and Ally
R5 TV
DWTS (I love Rumor but I think Riker should have one pls don't judge me)
Say Yes To The Dress
Big Brother
Kate Plus 8

8. My Friends are newsuicideyears SwimR5 mrs9898  and they are amazing and funny.

9. My friends say I am funny and silly and awesome.

10. I want to be an Actress, Singer, Gymnast, YouTuber, and writer with my friends when I grow up but I at least want one of those dreams to come true and I am going to work hard to do that (-officialr5-  helped me to work hard and to believe that anything is possible and I can follow my dreams)

11. I like cheese.
12. I love hot things like Hot Wings and Hot Sauce and Hot wings ( I know I said that twice)
13. I love having fun
14. I have Pinterest you can follow me @R5GymnasticsGirl
15. I am listening to Repeating Days-R5 right now.
16.I have three books on Wattpad 1.Katie and Carly 2. I'm Dating a Murderer (ok so the murderer's name is Austin that has nothing to do with Austin Moon/Ross Lynch I just really like the name Austin.) 3. This book.
17. I never thought I would write until I found Wattpad.
18. I LOVE BACON!
19. I love the number 21 (can u guess why? What's 9+10? 21? U STUPID)
20. I am weird. Like really weird but like cool and funny weird not creepy weird.
21. I am.................................... BATMAN

Thanks for reading and always remember Keep Calm and Stay Rossome and love R5