Prologue

I sat down on Cameron's bed with my eye throbbing and thoughts swirling around in my head; after a few minutes he came back with an ice pack. "Thanks" I say wincing as I place it on my eye. We sit there in silence and I decide to tell him what's been on my mind since everything went down at school.

"You didn't have to hurt him" I whisper so softly I thought he couldn't hear me until he look at me as if I had said the stupidest thing ever. "Are you kidding me?" he asks sounding more pissed off than he did at school "HE HIT YOU" he yells making me flinch. "It was an accident, he would never do that on purpose we love eachother" At these words I see his eyes glaze over as if he's about to cry but blinks them away.

"Jacob doesn't love you Nate, if he did you wouldn't be sitting here with a black eye"

"You're wrong" I say shaking my head furiously "This was a one time thing he just lost his temper."

Who are to trying to convince Nate?

Said the voice in my head that I usually ignore

"I love him"

But does he love you?

"Listen Nate I-" "I have to go" I said cutting him off and running out of the house headed nowhere in particular, asking myself the same question over and over again.

Does he really love me?

A/N: So this is the prologue of my very first wattpad story...♡
~ Z