Speak Up

Oneday , as always when the club activities is going on , i always seat infront and watching him like the day before i love him until fall in love with him.

Suddenly he ask something to all member Red Cresent because he was a president ^_^ And i hand up answer the question [>_<] Guess i correct and start from that he start talking with me and remember my name [giggle]

As you know Red Cresent is club who healing an injured people , oneday when the primary school want do a RoadRun , they invite us to help them if someone got injure. For your information , i love to heal an injured person >_< And now that thing became my hobby~[^_^]~

For the last minute i finally know about that thing and want to take a part from that activities as one of my bestie cant go because she had something else to do in the same day...Its friday and i saw him with other Red Cresent member was clean the Red Cresent thing (ah,you know about that)

And i had decided to ask him "Hey Ason,can i ask you something?" He looked at me and said "Yeah?Ah,you're Red Cresent member right!?" "Yes,i am...Why????" i said. "Good , now help me clean this thing. As you know the other member only know to use it but never clean it at all. Why not you help me clean this thing or you were same like other?"he said."Im not like them... Okay , i help you"actually its already late for my zumba training but i havent saw my member yet so why not i help him clean all this thing to spent my time with a good thing.

I start help him clean the thing and he show me how to clean that thing and we start talking bla bla bla.>_<
And i ask him again "Hey Ason , can i take a part in primary school RoadRun as my friend cant go for it?" "Hmm,do you know First Aid",he ask me. "Yeah , of course and one more thing last year i take a part when our school do a Sport Day" "Ouh , thats sound good~Okay , youre in" (OMG , i cant believe that i can take a part >_< Its so easily for me to take a part , many of member Red Cresent want to take a part but they doesnt get it but i get it easily >_< Ouh , thanks to Ason! ^_^ )

Follow my Twitter & IG :
@ariana_aj46

Sorry if my language is broken and please give a comment for let me know where i was wrong >_<
And if you can please teach me^_^
Im still new in wattpad and its been 1 day i have this wattpad account.

Hope you enjoying this story >_<
See ya in next chapter ~[^_^]~