How you met.

CHARLES XAVIER (first class)

You were a mutant you could change what people feel but don't really use it in case it goes out if control. So you were at a club with some friends when you spotted a drunk man looking at you. He walked up to you but you quickly try ed to walk away until you feel someone grab your hand you go in to panic mode. While this was happening Charles had been sitting in the corner trying to spot the mutant in the club which happened to be you he notice the drunken man holding onto your arm so he decided to intervene "hands of my girlfriend" Charlse says while putting and arm around your waist ans leading you out. "Thanks" you say "no problem in Charles Xavier and I think you could help me" he said out loud but telepathically to me he said 'and I can help you with your mutation' "sure I'm (y/n)" and that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

ERIK (first class) 

You and some friends decided to go to the park to hang out for a while. After playing football with some guys you heard whistles from them but you ignored them this happened only because of your mutation (you can say one word look into someone's eyes and they will do the thing you tell them) you only use it for harmful stuff not wanting to cheat through life. Your best friends were all sitting down having a conversation about the boys in your neighbourhood which consisted of your brother so you ignored them when you saw a man sitting on a bench not doing anything you knew you shouldn't but you felt a pull and you went and sat next to him. "Sorry to intrude but why are you sitting here all alone" you first thought he might think you rude so you were starting to stand up when he said "cause I'm in a bit of trouble with the police because of my mutation and don't want to draw attention to myself" he smiled and then you both started laughing "I'm Erik"he introduced "(y/n) will I see you again" you questioned "yes I think you will very soon" and with at that you said bye. What you didn't know was Erik was right only two days later Erik and Charles spotted you in a supermarket where they told you about there mutations and said you could help them and they could help you.

LOGAN

You had travelled just like Logan did trying to get back into the past the only problem being they couldn't get you back and you were stuck in the past. So Logan's aim was even harder he had to stop the world from turning what it is in the future and to bring you back home saw you could go back into your body. So right now you were sitting on a bus on your way to Charles Xavier's school to go visit Charles and Hank what you didn't know was Logan had just got on the bus and was heading the same way. "May I sit hear" he asked "yeah sure" you reply. "So how was your day" you ask being polite. "Pretty rubbish I woke up in a random women's bed to then get harassed by her body guards to then have to find an old abandoned school and find a girl that looks a bit like you so how was your day" he says as if it was a normal day you burst out laughing and say "mine sounds amazing compared to yours" you answer. You see your stop and say " this is my stop" "same" he answers you both get off and realise your going to the same school. "What you doing coming to Charles Xavier's school"you ask "oh I was told to come hear and ask Charles for some help what about you" "oh I'm a friend of Charles and Hank's so I'm visiting" you reply and both walked in. Logan had a weird felling that this mission wasn't going to be so bad if you came a long but what he didn't know was you were the girl he bad to collect.

Thanks for reading comment and vote please x

Yasmin