How he asks you out.

CHARLES

It had now been a few months since Charles had brought you to the Xavier mansion and you had only spoke to him a few times. You didn't have to train today so you decided to take a walk around the mansion when you noticed someone in a grey hoodie standing up against the fence, it was Charles. You decided not to disturb him so you walked the other way until you got a tap on your shoulder. "Hi (y/n)" he spoke sounding nervous "hi Charles sorry if I disturbed you I didn't have anything to do so I decided to come for a walk but then I didn't know you were here so I'm sorry" you then realised you were rambling on so you went quiet. "Oh no it's quite ok love, so if you haven't got anything planned would you like to go out to dinner with me" you smirked "as a date" he looked nervously at you "well only if you want it to be I mean-" you cut him off by saying "I'd love to go on a date with you Charles".

ERIK

You had been friends with Erik for quite a while now and Raven had planned a party for all of the mutants at the Xavier mansion so you dragged Erik shopping. You had tried on 10 dresses already but didn't like any where as Erik said you looked beautiful in everyone. "Erik I don't know if I can find one that I like" you say pouting "hey try this one it's perfect" you smiled and put it on, it was a long pale pink dress that had a slit at the front and a sparkly zip at the back. "Erik I love this one thank you for picking it out" you said giving him a twirl "isn't it perfect" you said "you're prefect" you looked at him shocked "what" "you're prefect (y/n) every thing about you is perfect, so I was wondering if you wanted to go as my date to this dance party thing" you smiled and hugged him "of course I'd love to".

LOGAN

You'd know Logan for a few years know and had falling in love with him. The only problem was that he had a girlfriend even though she was horrible to him he didn't care. You were walking outside your classroom when you saw Logan and his girlfriend kissing you couldn't take it anymore so you walked past with your head down, what you didn't know was Logan had saw you and wanted to know what was wrong. A few hours later and you were watching tv when there was a knock on the door. You opened the door and saw Logan standing there with white roses in his hands "(y/n) I want to say I'm over my now ex girlfriend and I'm so sorry I know she didn't treat me or you correctly and that pains me because I actually love you and for some reason I just had to say and-" you cut him off with a kiss a passionate kiss when you broke apart Logan asked "(y/n) will you become my girlfriend" I smiled and nodded "yes of course".

Thank you for reading please vote and comment x

Yasmin