Turkey

You felt around in the hat there were a lot of gross thing in there finally you pulled out a...Tulip you held it up and turned around "who put the tulip in" you said loudly and happily with a wide smile there were only two people you knew who liked tulips but you hoped to god it was turkey watching the crowd in anticipation it felt like 300 years had passed before Turkey popped out of the crow "WOAH cool I get a hot chick to have my turn with! sweet" he said literally pulling you into the closet And he started kissing you before the door was even shut 'wow someone's excited way more excited than me Hey lets kiss him back that'd be good' you thought you kissed him back and when you puuled away for air turkey rested his forhead against your you looked it to grey eyeholes of his mask "I was hoping you would be getting my Item" he said this shockedyou 'does he like my man if he likes me then this isn't a onesided crush HELLZ YEAH!' "I Love you -(Name)-" 'HOLY SHIT HE DOES LIKE ME!!' "I love you too" you said "Really then I can do this" he said glomping you, you fell over Then America opened the door And a flash momentarily blinded you once you regained sight you saw Prussia standing next to America with a camera "kesessese what a sight!"