chap. 1

"LILAH I SWEAR IF YOUR NOT AWAKE IT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU" I heard my 'bestfriend' Mikey SCREAM at me I mean were only like 10 minutes late he can chill! "Yeah,yeah im awake!"

"Its about fucking time now get yo pretty ass up!" He said

I got up and walked to my closet to get something to wear.. I decided on a black tang top with a light tan cardigan then some leggings with combat boots. As for my hair I couldent give 2 shits so I put it up in a bun.

"Are you ready? If your not me an drew are going to leave...with or without you" he said walking into my room not bothering to look up from his phone...haha probibly one of his side bitches! F.w.I. Mikey happens to be one of the BIGGEST players right next to.....~him~ ( Conner adoms )
...drew Isent like that he's just to...innocint for that. If your wondering I have 4 friends jk..bestfriends Mikey,drew,Austin, and Myles. Mikey is the player.. drew is the good kid.....Austin is the sporty one and Myles and me are the fat asses who sit around eating junk food hah but the truth is I'm accually fairly skinny so I don't know how I'm not like 8000 pounds already ahha.

When I'm outside I get to drews car he is really mad he's clenching the steering wheel so hard is knukkuls were white!

"Yo,drew what's wrong!?" I asked

" you were with Conner last night!?" He asked slowly with his eyes closed

"...yeah?" I said

" lil I told you he's bad news..."

" sorry I dident know I needed your permmision to hang out with a guy!?"

" lil here me ou-"

"No save it drew let's just go to school we can talk about it at lunch" I said. That's when Mikey got in that car.

" guess who got himself a date tonight!!! This guy!!!" Shouts Mikey pointing his thumes at himself..

Me and drew couldent help but lough. After a while of driving we arivved at school. When I got out of drews car we just walked to the stairs waiting for Austin and myles . After about 2 minutes we see sweaty Austin probibly causee he had soccer practice before school. He came running towards us already knowing what he was going to do to me I just tried to block myself....to late he already gave me a very sweaty hug

" ewwww Austin get off! Or do you have a fucking death wish!?" I shouted earning looks from kids....oops?

"Damn chicka I thought you liked my hugs?"

" not when yr drenched in sweat!" I said then Myles came up to us with to scittle packs..fatty haha.

" ohhh mine!" I say grabbing one he just loughs then we all head for class we all have classes at least one or two classes with eatchother anddd are first class we all have together (history) witch I loved couse are teatcher is really nice!

Off to class.

_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_√
Hey lovlies I hope you liked the first chapter sorry its so short!

Thanks for reading!

Teaser: who wants to hear more about Conner? Well read chapter 2!

Update days:4 days :-)

See you soon :-)