Part 4-Where am I?

Zivas POV.

I groan as my eyes flutter open. My head felt like a thousand bullets had passed through it. As my eyes open more I could see a tree above me. My legs and arms seemed free to move!!! I leapt up and no eyes darted around, looking for anyone. Bad idea! My head started going funny and the next thing I knew I was back on the ground cradling my head.

Not long after I heard a vehicle drawing nearer. I returned to my original position and closed my eyes, home ng they would think I was asleep. I heard muffled screams and suddenly I could feel the presence of another body next to me. As the vehicle seeded away I rolled over.

I squinted to see who was lying next to me and found the one and only Abby Soutio. I wrapped my arms around her as she groaned and clung to her head. She shivered at my touch first but then clung to me sobbing. Her eyes still firmly shut I let a tear glide down no cheek.

Gibbs POV

I entered Abbys lab to get the results off the tire and she wasn't there. I went next door to the firearms room and stopped. The whole room was a message. Chairs toppled over, paper's everywhere. "ABBY!!" I shout but I soon realize that she had been taken too. On the computer was a message.

"What happened in Mexico, never stays in Mexico, Agent Gibbs"