Chapter 2: Pahes 1 and the coffee

Chandler's POV

"Come on, Chandler! You can't stay here forever!" Joey said. "You wanna bet?" I asked while I kept looking at the tv. "You've been in phase 1 for weeks now. This can't go on!" Joey sighed. "I think phase 1 is pretty nice." I told my friend. "Just me, my sweatpants and the tv. That is perfection!" Joey sighed again and walked out of the apartment. After a couple of minutes Monica and Rachel walked in. "Heey, Chandler. We brought you some ice cream." Rachel said and she gave it to me. I smiled wanly at them and took a big bite of the ice cream. "We are really worried about you." Monica said and they both sat on the edge of my seat. Rachel rubbed trough my hair and Monica did the same. I loved my friends but I didn't feel any better. If this doesn't make me happy then what could? I asked myself and I jumped out my seat. Rachel and Monica looked at me in suprise. They didn't understand and honestly, I didn't understand myself either. "What's wrong?" Monica asked. "Nothing. Just... Leave me alone." I said and I lay myself down on the desk in the kitchen. Rachel and Monica walked to me and both gave me a kiss on my forhead. I closed my eyes. I still didn't feel better. I sighed while the girls left the apartment.

Ella's POV

It was 3 weeks ago since I saw the blue eyes. The eyes kept following me and showing up into my head but I moved on. I probably never see him again. I kept saying that sentense in my head. Work was done and I walked home because it was a beautiful day today. I didn't need a taxi. I was actually really tired because I didn't get much sleep last night. At 3 a.m I was still working. I need a coffee. I thought to myself and I looked around for a coffeehouse. There were a lot but just one catched my eye. "Central perk" I heard a lot about it. They said there make the best coffee ever. I walked inside of the coffeehouse and walked to the bar. A man with white hair stood infront of me. "Can I help you?" He asked. I nodded. "One regular coffee please." He nodded and turned around. I waited. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at a man with bright brown eyes. He smiled a little bit shy at me. I smiled back. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said. "I saw you and I thought that you are gorgeous." I blushed. "Thanks." I smiled and he smiled back. "And I was wondering if you would maby go out with me sometime?" I thought. He looked pretty cute and actually I didn't have something else to do. "Yeah, sure." I said and he smiled. I smiled back. He was cute when he smiled. He took my hand and we left the coffeehouse. "My name is Ross, by the way." The man told me. "My name is Ella." I told him.