Practice for Valentine Day Prism Show

~ Next Day , At Pretty Top ~

Rhythm: Mou why did you call us president ?
President: Today we will have a new member of Pretty Top !
Mion , Rhythm , Kaname , Serena , Kanon , Shou , Jake , Hibiki and Wataru: Ehh ! * yelled *
President: Well they're here temporarily.
Mion , Rhythm , Kaname , Serena , Kanon , Shou , Jake , Hibiki and Wataru: They're?

We all asked like we already knew who it is.

President: Please welcome... Rainbow Live !
Rinne , Roxie , Ann , Angel , Aira , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha , Wakana , Hiro , Kazuki and Kouji: Please to make your acquaintance.

They said as they bowed .

President: they only here for practicing their Prism Live and Prism Jumps for tomorrow Valentine Day Show . Since they performing I want Mars and Callings to be their opening act .
Mion , Rhythm , Shou , Jake , Hibiki and Wataru: their opening act ! Why ?
Hiro: since we be making a great entrance , right Aira-san ?
Aira: hai , Hiro-chan
Kazuki: beside we have a new song for all our fans , right Roxie-chan .
Roxie: hai , Kazuki-chan
President: now Mars and Callings show them Pretty Top's Dance Room , Recording Room and Ice Rink
Mion , Rhythm , Kaname , Serena , Kanon , Shou , Jake , Hibiki and Wataru: hai

~ At the Dance Room ~

Rinne , Roxie , Aira and Angel were at the dance room to practicing the dance moves . While they were there Mars was also there practicing their dance moves .

Roxie: okay Rinne did you wrote our new song for tomorrow Valentine Day Show ?
Rinne: hai , it ready for Saturday and we be great
Aira: okay , that great Angel any dance moves
Angel: yeah , I'll show you girls
Aira and Roxie: that great
Rinne and Angel: what about our new clothes ?
Aira and Roxie: they ready girls
Rinne and Angel: awesome , let do our chant girls ?
Aira and Roxie: hai
Aira and Roxie: One...
Rinne:...Two...
Angel:...Three
Aira: we shine like stars...
Roxie: brighten the whole universe...
Rinne: showing light , beauty and care for...
Angel: Everyone in the world...
Aira , Roxie , Rinne and Angel: Starlight !!!
Angel: okay , let start practicing .

Roxie turned on the music and Angel showed them the steps . Rinne was great especially Aira and Roxie have improved really well . There moves were incredibly , making a awesome jumps , twirl and spins . The last move was their poses , Aira and Roxie stand were like opposite back stand , while Rinne and Angel put one knee on the ground like opposites .

Mion: that was...
Rhythm: amazing .

~ Meanwhile at the Ice Rink  ~

Athletic Core was at the Ice Rink , practicing their Prism Jumps called Passion! Hot Air! Starlight Kiss !

Hiro , Kazuki and Kouji: Passion! Hot Air! Starlight Kiss ! Paradise !

Then Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana came to the Ice Rink then they started to do their dance . Naru , Ann and Ito group unit is called Happy Rain and their Prism Jump is Happy Rain towards the Future . Bell , Wakana and Otoha group unit is called Bell Rose and their Prism Jump is The Revolutionary of Rosetta Nebula . Then Aira , Roxie , Rinne and Angel came they were also dancing while doing some Prism Jumps for tomorrow Valentine Prism Show . Then Hiro , Aira , Roxie and Kazuki were on the ice rink practicing a special surprise for everyone even a special jump , but they didn't show it to the others expect Happy Rain and Bell Rose .

Roxie: that was a lot of work
Aira: yeah , but were ready for tomorrow .
Rinne: yeah at least we be better than Mars and Serenon with K
Angel: yeah , C'mon let have a sleep over
Aira , Roxie , Rinne and Angel: yeah !!
Angel: let go to Aira's and Roxie's home , there home as a bakery is wonderful . If its fine for Aira-chan and Roxie-chan ?
Aira: I don't have a problem , you ?
Roxie: me neither , to at 6:30
Aira , Rinne and Angel: at 6:30
Ann: hey are you guys forgetting about us !
Roxie: oops , sorry Ann you guys can come especially you Naru , Ito , Bell , Wakana and Otoha
Naru: yeah , lets have a Happy Naru
Ito: well it be great to spend time with my friends
Bell: your right Ito-chan
Wakana: well , I hope we have lots of games , meow meow
Otoha: this sleepover will be like a ... Fairytale

~ At 6:30 Sleepover Time , Aira's and Roxie's house ~

* knock , knock *

Aira's Mom: * open the door and saw Angel ,  Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana  * Hello Angel , Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana come in

Angel , Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana: thank you very much for having us here

Aira's Mom: no problem , thanks to you all Aira and Roxie are happy than ever .
Angel: that was no problem actually .
Aira's Mom: well Aira and Roxie are upstairs enjoy the sleepover girls .
Angel , Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana: we will

Angel , Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana walk upstairs and enter Aira's and Roxie's Room . They room was huge for the 10 of them to have fun , they saw Aira and Roxie designing some clothes , they look up and saw their friends .

Aira and Roxie: hey guys
Angel , Rinne , Ann , Ito , Naru , Bell , Otoha and Wakana: hey Aira and Roxie

~ Time skip ~

Aira and Roxie have funs with their friends all night long by playing games , doing a fashion show , have a dance off , tell scary stories , making cupcakes and see lots of pictures of each other .