BEN Drowned x Reader

You were sitting in the living room with BEN and Jeff playing video games. Every game you played BEN would win. It didn't bother you, but Jeff was starting to get pissed. In the end BEN wins another game and Jeff gets up and throws the game controller to the ground. "Damn it BEN, you have to be cheating"! "No i'm not i'm just better then you"! They start to have a fight and you just sit on the floor and sigh. Jeff takes out his knife so you decide to step in. You grab his wrist and shout at him. "Okay Jeff calm down it's just a game, stop being a bitch about it"! He growls at you and snatches his hand back. "Whatever". He storms out the room leaving you and BEN alone. "Thanks (y/n)". "No problem, you wanna play another game"? BEN gave a smirk and said. "Yeah I know a game we can play, but we have to go to my room". "Okay". Not knowing what he was thinking you follow him to his room. He lets you in first and locks the door behind him. "So wheres the game"? You asked. "I'll show you". You title you head to the side when BEN pushed you on the bed. "BEN what the-"! He kissed you deeply and put his tongue in your mouth. You eyes widen at this, but you soon melt into the kiss. He parts  from you and smirks. "This is the game we'er gonna play". He rips off your shirt and bra and begins to suck on your breast. You moan out and run you hand threw his hair, taking off his hat. He stops sucking and begins to take of you pants, yet he leaves you panties on. He rubs your core threw you panties and you moan as he dose. "Tease". You say threw you moaning. BEN just chuckles and slips his hand in your panties. "Ah"! He inserts two fingers in you and moves them around in a scissor motion. "Ah BEN"! "You like this babe". He moves his fingers faster as the knot in you stomach grew tighter. "Ah BEN I'm AH"! You cum on his finger and he takes them out and licks them. "Mmm, sweet inside and out". You pant a few time as you watch him take off his clothes. Once he was completely naked he smirks and takes off you panties. "You read'? He say and rubs his hard member against you. You give a nod and bit your lip and he pushes inside you. "AH"! You moan out in both pleasure and pain and scratch his back. "Ha, so tight". He thrust into you at a fast pace and you begin to yell. "It's okay, the pain will go away". You hold onto him tightly as the pain slowly fades. "Ah BEN, go harder"! He does as you say and thrust into you harder and faster. "Ah BEN yes"! he keeps thrusting into you and you come closer to you limit. "BEN, I'm coming"! "Me too". He pounds into you a few times before you both come together. "BEN"! "AH (Y/N)"! You both pant for a while before BEN pulls out and lays next to you. "Did you like that game (y/n)"? You look him in the eye and smile. "Best game ever". You soon pass out and BEN brings you closer to him before falling asleep too.