Chapter two: Insight

~Jayy's POV~

As I walked down the hallway with Dahvie behind me, I looked back at him and smiled at the sight, a cute ten month old Amethyst was in his arms. She's so small and cute, just like Dahvie. I haven't told Dahvie this, yet, but I have a crush on him. It started a couple months after I broke up with Daniel after he cheated on me while we were engaged. Then, after that, I met Texas and fell in love all over again and Dahvie met Val, who was known as Vivian or Viv or Vivi when we met her and he fell in love.

The weirdest thing happened though, we were all celebrating and having a bunch of fun, when suddenly, everything turned dark and when we woke up again, I was back home in Phoenix with Dahvie and Amethyst and we were all about 20 years younger, of course Ame being a baby again. There's only two other people, other than myself and Ame that knew the truth about why Amethyst was living in England with 1D and why she ran from them. Now, 1D has never been created yet, Justin Bieber is dead. I'm not married, we've never met Escence, and a whole lot more has happened, but that will be saved for later.

The only person that can explain what happened is Escence. Since she is a Wiccan and was able to bring Val, Connor, and Ashton back, she must have some knowledge as to what happened. Now, the difficult part, getting in touch with her. We have no idea where she lives at since she hasn't gotten married to Ashley yet, or met him for that matter.

Anyways, as I walked down the hall with Dahvie in tow behind me, I came to a room and I looked in the little window in the door. I saw what looked like a much younger version of Val and Davey laying on a hospital bed hugging, it looked like Davey was saying something but I'm a terrible lip reader and couldn't tell what he was saying to her. Dahvie had stopped behind me and looked at me strangely.

"Something wrong Jayy?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's just, the two kids in this room look a lot like younger versions of Davey and Val. It's kinda weird."

Dahvie looked behind me and through the window, luckily, it was down low enough that he could see in. I heard Dahvie gasp quietly and Ame started to stir in his arms, signaling that she was waking up. I quickly started to sing You Are The Heart with Dahvie and she fell right back to sleep. That was a close call.

I looked back at Dahvie and Amethyst, then leaned down and kissed Ame on the forehead. Dahvie smiled at me and I smiled back. I'm debating on whether or not to tell him about Ame's and my past. It could either go really well, or really bad. I hope that the outcome takes a turn for the better instead of for the worst and Dahvie ends up getting freaked out.

I sighed as I turned to Dahvie and watched him play with a baby Ame. It was so fucking adorable. I could watch them forever. They were both laughing. Dahvie with his cute manly laugh and Ame with her cute little baby giggles. I smiled and laughed lightly with them. I then remembered that I had to talk to Dahvie before we went in to see Val.

"Hey Dahvs?" I asked.

He stopped playing with Ame and looked at me. "Yes Jayy?"

"Can I tell you a secret?" I looked down nervously.

"Of course Jayy, you can tell me anything." He responded.

I took a deep breath. "Okay. Well, when you first found Ame in that tree, I recognized her immediately because she's my baby sister, but I couldn't tell you because no one is supposed to know that she's also a werewolf hybrid."

Dahvie looked at me. "Well, that explained why she'd disappear during tour and why she never got cold and was very warm. Wait, doesn't that make you a hybrid as well?"

"No, it skipped over me and went straight to her." I explained.

"Oh. Okay. That makes a lot of sense." Dahvie replied.

I was now able to breath since I got that out. It felt really good to get that off my chest. The only other people, besides Dahvie, that know Ame is a werewolf are Andy and Jacky, and that's only because they're also werewolves. I'm so glad that Dahvie didn't freak out when I told him that.

Now, the difficult part, seeing if Val remembers anything from before time got reversed 20 years. The only reason Ame is still here as a baby is because she got frozen at the age of 15 when she became a wolf and had been like that for 5 years. That's why her eyes are the color they are.

I took a deep breath and opened the door with Dahvie following close behind me holding Ame in his arms. Val looked up and her breathing stopped for a moment. Which is a good sign. I spoke the first words that came to mind.

"Val, is that you?"

----------------------------------

Woo! Second chapter done, and in Jayy's POV. I originally had this chapter play out differently in my head, but Wattpad decided to be mean and go, "haha I'm going to fuck you over and erase half of this chapter." so, I had to rewrite it, and I have a horrid memory so I couldn't remember what I even wrote and my brain came up with that.

I'm also extremely sorry about the wait, I've had a lot happen in the past few weeks, from becoming an aunt, to getting the flu, to having long phone calls with my brother, whom I almost never talk to. So yeah, that was that.

I'd like to take a minute to say one thing that's been on my mind lately.

So, here it goes...

Words hurt. It doesn't matter if you don't mean them or not, they still hurt. Just take at least one minute, one second even, to say something nice to at least one person. I can guarantee that it will not only make you feel better, but also the person you say it to will probably feel better as well.

I'm sorry for making this such a long author's note, I just needed to get that out. So, I will end this note with a quote that will make a lot of people feel better about themselves.

"There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't, what you've got to do is turn around and say 'WATCH ME!'." 

-Ashley Purdy