Author's Note and Preview

Hey, guys....

I'm so sorry for abandoning this book for 3 months. You all have the permission to hate me. I'm really busy with other stuff and school is starting so I couldn't get the time to finish the second one shot. But because you all are great fans, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna give you guys a sneak peek at the new one shot. Don't fret it will be done during the week.

Preview:

Accelerator sighed as the hot water washed over himself, soothing his body. 'Last Order was giggling about something. Wait...she didn't see right?!' he thought slowly panicking.

Damn, what if she recorded and sent the video to Touma? Instead of feeling angry, the albino felt himself getting hurt.....again. 'Damnit, what with me getting aroused over that idiot' Accelerator growled.

"But that's the same idiot you love" the voice muttered in his head. Accelerator cursed silently, but starts touching himself; from his nipples to his fully harden cock.

Like last night, lewd thoughts of Touma finding out about the video surfaced in the level 5's mind. Accelerator let out a silent scream as he fondled with his dick and pinched one of his erected nipples.

["So you touched yourself because of me?" Touma smirked holding up the video. "Accel~ did you?"]

"Y-Yes....ah..T-Touma.....", Accelerator mewled, stroking his cock faster. Thoughts of Touma punishing him ran through his mind as he finally climaxed, moaning loudly.

"Accelerator? Are you okay?", Youiwawa knocked on the door. The Level 5 never shower so fast and gotten out of the shower so fast in his life.