Chapter Twenty-Five

Dark Allen POV
I saw Raiza in her house with Braxton.
Dark Allen:I think I find them. *smirking*
Dark Rebeca:great let's get them.
Then we were walking towards them,they look out,and they duck down.
Dark Rachel: let's just get them and hurry k.
Dark Allen: let's go.
I ran and broke the door down.It was quiet, there were no sound, just silent.
Dark Rebeca:look around and find them!
Dark Rachel:who made you boss,Allen should since he was here first.
Dark Rebeca:fine,let's just look for them.
Then we look around,but nothing. I told them, look at the rooms,kitchen,living room,anywhere,just look for them.
~45 minutes later~
Dark Allen:hey have you find them?!
Dark Rachel:nothing.
Dark Rebeca:nowhere to be find "boss".
Then I got mad,and throw a chair and broke it.Then I heard a noise.I didn't know where,but it was coming from upstairs.
Dark Allen: Rebeca go upstairs and check it.don't let it escape.
Then Rebeca went upstairs to see who made that noise.

Raiza POV
When I heard that they all went downstairs,me Braxton got out of my secret path,that I usely I practice for my violin,I accidentally drop my phone.Then I heard Allen yelling at one of my sister to come upstairs.
Raiza:come on dude let's go.
Braxton:where?! Back in there!
Raiza:no out of the window because it will be too late to go back in.hurry.
Braxton: you first please.
Then I jump out of my window.When Braxton was about it jump, Rebeca got him.
Braxton: just go now please!I want you safe please!
Then I ran to my motorcycle and turn it on.Then I loom back and left.I didn't know where to go,but I have to far from them.

Braxton POV
When they caught me,Rebeca yell.Then they got to Raiza room and look at the window.
Dark Allen:fuck!Rachel go to my car and get her. *handing her his keys*
Dark Rachel:yes boss.
Then she was leaving the room.I didn't want her to get Raiza so I throw my phone and hit Rachel in the head.Then she turn around and left.Then Rebeca and Allen got my both arm and took my downstairs and tied me up.When they were tiring me up,I kept on moving a lot.
Braxton:what the hell do you want from me!
Dark Allen:we want the dark of you!
Then I saw someone coming from behind Allen. It was me.I didn't know how did he came from,but he got in me and then I black out.I didn't know where am I,I didn't know where am I,till I see Allen,Rachel,and Rebeca.

Dark Braxton POV
I feel a life again.I see Allen and Rebeca stand in front of me.I feel like am still tied.
Dark Braxton:um hello,I'm still tied.Am not that fag anymore.
Then they untied me and I stood up and look around.
Dark Braxton: so what are we going to do now.
Dark Allen: well we still no to get one more person.
Dark Braxton: and who will be that person? *arm cross*
Dark Allen: Raiza.
I smiled and we left the house and waited for Rachel to come back. We waited for an hour, and saw Rachel back,but no Raiza in the car.
Dark Allen: the hell happen to her!
Dark Rachel:I was so close till she went to the freeway and I followed her,till lots of cars was in my way and then I lost her.
Dark Allen:God damn it! Well get her later,but first,let celebrate for our new friend.
Then we got in the car and left.I wonder what are we going to do today.

Allen POV
When me,Rachel,and Rebeca was away from the school and walking around the whole place,we saw a bright person,because everybody look pale and all. Anyway,we got close to the person and it was Braxton. We ran up to him and hug.
Allen:dude am happy your ok,but what happen?!
Rachel:oh my gosh Braxton your ok!
Rebeca:dude how did you got here?
Then he was quiet for a moment.
Braxton:I just black out because I got beat up from you guys and Raiza help me and then they came to her house and then they were looking for us,but her phone fell by accident and she told me to jump off the window,but I Told that she could go first and she did.Then they got me and here I am.
Allen:wait.Raiza is still in the real world.
Braxton:ya *looking down*
I believe she's still in the real world,but am hoping she ok...