#1. How you guys met

Stiles:

You had moved to Beacon Hills a few weeks ago because your dad had got a job there and now here you were stumbling through the corridors of your new school hoping you didn't look like a complete and total nerd. You pulled out your schedule and in the process dropped your notebook, nobody saw thank god!

Your first class was Maths. I mean which idiotic person decided to put Maths first thing? Still you decided to quit your moaning and head along so you weren't late.

Even though you didn't get lost at all you were still late. You looked hopefully round the classroom for a seat in the back corner so nobody would notice you. The only empty seat was across the aisle from a boy with dark brown hair and matching eyes. He had a couple of freckles on his nose which made him look younger than he actually was. You had to admit he was cute.

The boy smiled which made your heart flutter a little. You moved slowly towards the seat and sat down pulling out your notebook and pencils. You started coping out the notes the teacher had written on the board.

'Hey do you have a pen I could borrow?' A voice said from beside you.

You looked up and saw the boy looking directly at you.

'Yeah, sure.' You said handing him a blue biro.

'Thanks. I'm Stiles by the way.' He said grinning.

'No problem. I'm {y/n}.' You said returning the smile and looking back to the board.

---------------------------------

Scott:
'Shhh, shhh! It's going to be okay!' You said to your little brother who was currently lying on a hospital bed getting wheeled down the long corridor. He had been skateboarding and had fallen and hit his elbow hard.

'But it hurts {y/n}!' The little boy whimpers. You couldn't help but let a tear roll down your cheek.

'I know, I know but you'll be okay I promise.' You said softly. 'I'm going to go and have a seat in the waiting area now. Mom [A/N: I'm from the UK but I'm using the American spelling aha] and Dad will look after you okay?'

'Okay.' He said holding on to your hand until the last possible moment.

Another couple of tears fell you down your cheeks and you sniffed. There was nothing in the world you hated more than seeing your little brother hurt. You were stumbling aimlessly along the corridors searching for the waiting room when you walked straight in to someone's chest.

'Woah, oh my god I'm so sorry!' You stuttered and looked up to see the face of Scott McCall, the captain of the Beacon Hills High lacrosse team.

'No, no it's fine, my fault!' Scott said smiling. 'I'm Scott by the way!'

'I know.' You said suppressing a smile. 'I'm {y/n}.'

'Nice name!' He said grinning his crooked jawline made him look 10 times cuter you thought.

'Thanks.' You giggled.

'You're looking for the waiting room right?'

You nodded.

He asked linking his arm in yours and leading you in the right direction.

---------------------------------

Liam:
'Oh my god! Why? I give up!' You screamed at your locker. The stupid thing wasn't opening.

Your glasses then for some unknown reason decided to fly off your face.

'Wow this day just gets better and better!' You said picking up the black frames and shoving them back on your face.

'Looks like someone could do with a little help!' A voice said from behind you.

You jumped and turned around to be literally face to face with the cutest boy you had ever seen. His lips were curled in to a smile and his blue eyes were sparkling.

You genuinely leaped away hitting your head on your stupid locker.

'Ouch!' You exclaimed.

'Are you okay?' The boy said laughing.

'Yeah I'll survive.' You joked. 'And for your other question I could do with some help with his stupid thing!' You punched your locker.

'Okay let's see...' The boy said thoughtfully. 'Are you sure your at the right locker?'

'Yeah I think so..' You said handing your schedule to him.

'Hey nice name by the way, {y/n}!' The boy said still studying your schedule. 'You know I'm going to have to disagree with your earlier statement. You're at locker 212, your locker is 221.'

The boy was grinning. 'Are you serious?!' You exclaimed.

'Thanks for the help anyway, eh ehm...' You said wondering what the boys name was.

'Liam, I'm Liam.' He said.

'Thanks Liam!' You said with a smile.

The boys jaw dropped as if he had just looked at you properly. 'You know, you might just be the prettiest nerd I've ever seen.' Liam said grinning again

You felt your cheeks grow red as he looked at you.

'Do you need help getting to class?' Liam asked.

'Y-Yeah...' You stuttered.

'Cool, you're in chemistry with me.' He said studying your schedule again.

He started walking and you followed him to your class your stomach filled with a billion butterflies.

---------------------------------

Theo:
You were waiting at the bus stop for you're Mom to come and pick up after her work. She was running late as usual and it was freezing.

You pulled out your phone and started checking your social medias but groaned when nothing would load. The rain dropped on your screen and you wiped it with your already wet coat making it even worse.

You shoved your phone in your pocket with an exasperated sigh and looked up. Standing next to you was a handsome boy that looked about the same age as you. He had brown hair that was cut short at the sides leaving him looking like a gangster.

'Hi?' You ventured looking for anything to get your mind off the cold.

'Hey! You look freezing are you okay?' The boy asked his eyes shining.

'Yeah I'll live.' You said sarcastically taking in the boys sharp jawline and cute smile.

'Okay, if you're sure.' He said looking concerned.

You stood there in silence for 5 minutes thinking. Who on earth is this boy?

You couldn't do it. You cracked and said 'My name's {y/n} by the way.'

'Nice name, I'm Theo.' He replied with a grin.

At that moment your Mom pulled round the corner. In your battered old car. You felt disappointed as you were hoping to spend a little more time with this mysterious Theo.

'I've got to go Theo but see you around?' You asked hoping he'd agree.

'See you around.' He said waving as you climbed in the back. Before you could say anything else your Mom drove off leaving you staring out the window.

'See you around Theo.' You thought to yourself.

---------------------------------

A/N: I apologise for these as they are my first EVER preferences so yay for me! I'm sorry about how Theo's is so short I couldn't think of anything else. The storyline to Liam's is also awful and I don't know why because usually my storylines are decent but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

Please remember to vote for this story! If you have any character requests please leave a comment or message me. I may be adding Isaac and Derek later depending on how popular this is! If you want anybody else let me know!

What did you think of this Monday's episode? LAYDEN FEELS!

Bye, ily <3