Sasuke's day out

Hey guys! another update! it's super long, so yeah. i switched back to normal pov's.

i realized Itachi is super ooc in this, but meh.

Enjoy!

SASUKE

Today I was going on a day-out with Zura-nee. To tell you the truth, I really wanted nii-san to go with us but he just had to be advised to bed rest. You see, it's not that I cannot be anywhere without my nii-san, I am a big boy, but the thing is, I feel really safe around nii-san.

He would never hurt me and he would protect me with his life.

It's not that I don't trust Zura-nee, I am just not really used to being myself around anyone but him.....he understands me and answers all my questions truthfully without making excuses. Granted, he doesn't have much or any time for me nowadays, but he still loves me and I understand his situations.

I don't think anyone can break our bond.

Getting back, if you wanna know more about mine and nii-san's relationship, tell author-chan to update one shots of that.

Zura-nee just barged into my room, while I was spacing out holding my black t-shirt in my hand. "You ready yet Sasuke?"

I smiled and hurriedly put my t-shirt and sweater on and grabbed my favorite fanny-pack. She hugged me when I reached the door and after eating a sandwich each we headed to....wait, where were we even going?

"Zura-nee, where are we going?"

"I have a few places in mind, but is there a specific place you want to go?"

I thought for a while. Then, after using my brilliant Uchiha mind, I said "Let's go to the meadows, where there is a creek!"

"I didn't know there was a place like that in Konoha."

"It's a little out of the village if you don't mind. We will need to buy some food to eat there or we can go fishing...or-"I said excitedly at the idea of grilled tomatoes with salt. Yum!

"Sasuke we are buying stuff. It's too late to come up with fishing; we need to prepare for that. Come on, let's head to the market." She said with a soft smile. Zura-nee looked really pretty today, with the fishtail braid and blue jumpsuit. She smelt nice too.

"Okay."I followed her into the many lanes and we bought some Cheetos and Doritos and Nachos (they're American, but the tomato flavored nachos are good) and we bought some bento boxes. Then we bought boxes of packed cut fruit to eat there. What? Author-chan is hungry.

On the way to the meadow, we talked about all kinds of stupid things. Zura-nee kept making a halo of random flowers, but it looked really pretty. She was a very warm person and she was funny too. She told me embarrassing stuff about nii-san. Hehe. I have dirt on him now. I really loved the story of nii-san's first fight with her where he underestimated her and did a chicken dance after getting trapped in her genjutsu. He was so mad and embarrassed that he didn't talk to her for a whole month after that incident. Man, I wish I was there to see. she put the halo on my head and i frowned up at it. she giggled. I smiled.

Zura-nee gasped. "Wow! It's beautiful!"

Ahead of us lay a vast expanse of green grass, which still had its morning dew on it, since it's winter. There were a few flowers here and there and the slight waves of the creek kept touching the shore. I used to come here with nii-san all the time and that's why I instinctively wanted to come here in the first place. I ran ahead, ignoring the yells telling me to slow down, and found a good spot to sink my feet in the clear water. A soft chuckle was heard a farther behind me, and I turned around to see Zura-nee in the distance, setting up the picnic. I felt guilty letting her do all the work, it's un-gentlemanly. I ran up to her and quickly sorted out everything then plopped myself on the soft blanket she got, from her house probably.