8.

Helloooo

So obviously I have not done this in a long time so I'm going to change that and update whoever is still here on how absolutely incredible my life is.

You know it doesn't matter what person or thing brings negativity my way, I'll always be happy. I've got amazing people by my side and that's never going to change so let me brag about them for a bit.

Bethany- we haven't talked for a good bit but I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for both Zo and myself.

Harry and Edward- you two are the most amazing brothers in the world. You both have been at my side since the very start and I'm never going to let you down. I'll always be here for you both.
Edward you've always been so kind, compassionate, and caring. I admire you for that among many other things. You're an astounding human being and I promise that one day you'll find someone who will actually appreciate all you do. Just don't give up. We all love you so much and need you here more than you know.
Harry you know how I feel about you. You're my very big brother. The one who literally brought me here and made me feel welcomed since day 1. You've been here for me and Zoe all through this and I can never tell you how grateful I am.

Niall- Buddy you're my very best friend. I love you so much and you're pretty much another brother. I know things are tough right now but I need you to just try to get back on the right track. I know it's hard and I know what you're feeling, but you need to realize how amazing of a person you are and that's why you need to come back. Not for me, or anyone else, but for you because you have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known and you can't shut down or lose yourself because of this. I won't let you. You've always been here to pick me back up, I'm here to do the same for you.

Alex- My perfect little son. You're too young to even realize how happy you've made me and your Mum. Whenever either of us are sad all we have to do is look at you then we know it's all going to be okay because we love you so very much and that's stronger than any negative force out there. I love you buddy.

Zoe- lastly but never the least my breathtaking, gorgeous, incredible, and brilliant wife. Zoe Elizabeth Styles. Zo I tell you everyday how much I love you and how happy you make me, but I'm about to do it again. You're the very best thing that has ever happened to me. I never knew all that I time ago when we first spoke that something so beautiful and life changing would come out of it. We've been through so much together and I feel that while other couples might have been torn by it, it's only made us stronger. You're my soulmate Zoe, that's actually a real thing and I never believed it till I met you. You're everything to me. You're the reason I changed for the better, the reason I started appreciating everything more, the reason I smile, the reason I breathe. I don't really get how it's possible but I swear I fall harder each second and that's an understatement. Lord only knows what would've come of me if I hadn't met you and I don't want to even think of it because I can't imagine a life without you in it. You're my world Zoe, since day 1 we made that promise to each other that we'd never leave and here we are all this time later still together still falling even more in love. You're beautiful Zo inside and out and I want you to know that I just love you so so much and don't know how to tell you how truly thankful I am that I have you in my life. Love you so much Zo.