Chapter 20 - Feels

Read before Voting.

    Chapter 20

       Marielle Summer's POV

        "Heya BEN!" I yelled and jumped right infront of him. "....Hey" He responded with a gloomy voice. 

      "Everything...Okay?" I noticed this and I got serious. "H-huh. Y-yeah! Heh, I just uhm...Forgot something in my bedroom..'kay bye!" Ben flashed a smile that looked like it was forced and darted towards his room.

        "Huh...Must be very important.." I said to myself. "C'mon Jack..let's go downstairs" I said facing Jack before turning my heel and going down the stairs "Uh...I'll be there in a sec" He replied and slowly entered his room. "Okay." I quickly replied and went downstairs.

          BEN Drowned's POV

       When I saw her hugging Jack..I had this feeling, like I don't like anyone touching her. Like she should only be with me. I didn't like it when I saw Jack hugging her. I admit I wanted to just punch him sqaure in the face and hold Marielle. But I knew I had to restrain myself. What's up with me anyway.

        I wish I never pointed out that house for Jack, I wish I could've been the one going inside her hous, I wish I was the on who kidnapped her, the one she always hugged.   

        "Aagghhh" I groaned.

       I shook my head and messed up my hair. I have to forget these feelings, It's not like me at all to think like that about a girl!

       I casually walked out of my room and saw Eyeless Jack casually leaning against the wall just across my room. I ignored him and just passed by infront of him then he suddenly spoke "I know that look BEN.." His serious tone stopped me on my tracks. I turned only my head to face him with both of my hands shoved inside my pockets "What look?" I said and tried to keep myself look bored and calm, even though I so badly want to yell at him to get away from Marielle, though why would he do that?

       "That look. I can see the way you look at her all the time. You like her. I know that feeling BEN, what I'm just telling you is that you should get away from her." Jack said with crossed arms, still leaning against the wall.

       "Like. Yeah right. The only person who likes her is you Jack. And why should I stay away from her. You're not the boss of me." I said and continued to walk down the stairs.

       'Shoot! I hope he bought it.. How does he even know, that I like her?..Do I even like her like her? or is this just an infatuation, sorta like a crushbecause of her appearance or something.' I suddenly bumped into someone, I was too busy thinking about it that I wasn't paying attention at all to where I was walking.

        "Hey BEN!" That beautiful voice was all to familiar that I didn't need to look up to even know who it is.

         I ignored her and continued walking.."BEN!" she put her hand on my shoulder and that caused me to stop. I turned my head a little and looked at her through the corner of my eyes and waited for her to talk "Are you really okay? You've been acting..weird. Is there something wrong?" she asked with concern spreading across her face.

       'Oh yeah. It's wrong that you're with Jack. I want you to be with me.'

      'Wait..they're not even dating..!'

         'Oh right..'

    "I'm fine." I mumbled through gritted teeth."BEN.." Her tone became sad when she noticed I was completely shrugging her off. Her sad face caused my heart to soften, I fully turned to her and I forced a smile

    "I'm sorry..I just had a bad mood" I forced a smile. I then saw her smiled 'Dear Zalgo She's really beautiful...' I stared at her and smiled more but then the realization hit me, I should stop this before I can't stop myself anymore. Us creepypasta bros respect each other, we don't steal what the other already had an eye on. It just so happens that Jack got his eyes on her first.

         "I uhh.. Got to go" I walked away fast.

             This is just infatuation, This is just infatuation. I chanted in my head.

         - END of Chapter 20 -

                         Vote if you liked it.

         Comment and share your opinions. But if you have some complaints and stuff please put it in the nicest way possible. :) Because I know I may spell a word wrong or have a bad grammar. and also respect each other in the comments.

          Fan/Follow if you like my stories and haven't followed yet and if you want to.

                       - Lollie L.D.