Three

VIOLIN'S POV~

I woke up the next morning and read a text from Julia that went...

'Julia 😈❤️

We still want to take you out for your birthday even if you refuse to bring your dad. We'll plan for it more tomorrow but we aren't giving up on the idea of your dad meeting us one day. You hear me? Never! Lol'

'I'll send you to HFIL with that attitude Little Miss!

-Violin 🎻😇👽'

'Julia 😈❤️

Whatever. Just be on time today. Samantha has some 'big announcement' planned at lunch'

'What? New hair extensions? Or another fake boyfriend? Is she stuffing her bra so it looks like she grew? Lol

-Violin 🎻😇👽'

'Julia 😈❤️

ROFL!! But I seriously don't know. We have to wait for lunch time.'

'Alright. I'm getting ready now so I'll see you in forty-five minutes

-Violin🎻😇👽'

I put away my phone and quickly got dressed before I grabbed my bag and slipped my glasses on. I walked to the edge of the lookout and was about to take off when I spotted Dende and called over to him.

"Hey Dende. Mind telling Dad I had to leave earlyish? I have some things to do before school."

"Not at all Violin. Have fun."

"I'll try. I mean... it's school Dende."

"Of course," he said with a laugh before I took off. "Goodbye!"

I don't know why his laugh is caught in my head. I think it's just adorable. It's hard to believe he might have a deep baritone voice like my dad one day.

I kept flying to school and stopped about four blocks away before running the rest of the way. And I didn't break a sweat either. Since I have to live by my dad's extreme training, it's no wonder I'm the best in gym classes. I ran inside the school and spotted Maria, Mike, and Austin at their lockers.

"Hey guys," I said. Maria nodded while the other two smiled at me. "Did you hear? Apparently Samantha has big news to tell at lunch."

"Julia texted you too huh," Mike asked while revealing his texts with Julia," She did it to all of us too. I wonder how she knows."

"Because I overheard her talking to a friend about it. I was at work in the salon when she was getting highlights," Julia said as she appeared with Danny.

"Highlights? Can you even do that to hair extensions," Austin asked.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, happy that someone finally agreed with me on the fact her hair isn't her's. We all laughed and started on our ways to class.

"Apparently it has to do with a kid who goes here," Julia added as we all started to separate. We nodded and I was left to walk through the science hallway with Mike.

"I wonder what it is," he said.

"What's more important is who it is," I finished before walking into the classroom. I took my seat next to Trunks as the bell rang and we class started. Trunks looked mad through everything, which isn't like him, so I asked him about it when we had time.

"What's wrong? You're never mad in this class. Or gym, but that's a different story."

"Someone stole one of my mom's prototype hela-cars and we can't find out who. Dad won't let me go look with him and my mom is telling me not to worry but I can't help but worry. I helped her build both of them so they're my creations too."

"That's rough. But you know how your family is. Your mom hates seeing you or your sister worry and your dad- well... he's just a prick. No offense."

"None taken. It's true. So how's life at the lookout? Still have that crush on Dende?"

"Shut up! What if someone heard you!?" I whisper yelled.

"Sorry. Just a question."

"If you must know. Yes. I can't shake it no matter how hard I try. Every time I see him I have to keep myself from turning red in the face. And today his laugh mesmerized me so bad that I collided with a few ducks flying this morning."

"That explains the feather on top of your head."

"What!?"

"Just kidding." I hit him on the shoulder and the bell rang for our next class.

After a few more hours, lunch came around and my friends and I were at a table with Trunks who just so happened to be in our lunch period since he was also a senior. We were all eating when Samantha stood on a table in the middle of the room. Only three tables from ours.

"Listen up everybody! I have a big announcement about the school's biggest freak, Violin Green! (A/n: Her last name for society purposes since Piccolo doesn't have a last name.)

"Apparently Violin isn't who you think she is. She seems like just your average day normal girl, right? Wrong! She's really an alien spawn!"

Trunks and I looked at each other with worry as Samantha and a few other mean girls threw pictures into the air. I caught one and saw myself and my dad at the lookout. It was a picture from the other day as I gave him a shirt that said "One awesome dad" so he could have something cute but funny.

"There you have it! There you have it! Photographic proof that she was raised by aliens! And not just any alien, but one that's big and green and freaky!" I stared at the picture in shock as Samantha got off a table and came over to me.

"I told you to stay away from them or else, but you just didn't listen," she said to me. Only loud enough my friends and myself heard it. I dropped the photo and ran to the closest girls bathroom I could. I ran into one of the stalls and felt sick to my stomach.

"Violin," I heard Julia searching for me and a knock on the stall door. "Open up Violin. Please. Let us talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about okay!? You now know what my dad looks like. Why aren't you running scared like the last person who found out!?"

"Because we're your true friends. And Samantha's a jerk to do what she just did to you. Come out! Please." I hesitantly came out of the stall and grabbed my backpack from Maria who held it out for me.

"I don't feel so good. I'm going to go home early."

"Do you need me to do any-"

"No thanks Julia. I'm fine." I walked off to the office and checked myself out before walking a few blocks away and flying back to the lookout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup! What's gonna happen? Find out! And remember to never...

Sell your car...

For gas money!