ch1-Awkward noises -

-Haley-

Do you ever want to delete yourself from an embarrassing situation? Cause if that was possible I would so do that, but like life isn't as amazing as the internet or a word document so I just have to painfully live through this.

"Miss um Haley what exactly are you doing" my English teacher asked.

Oh god why is everybody laughing? .....I was paying attention to a reading session when I fell into a deep sleep. Then Suddenly out of nowhere I wake up to a loud noise.

"Nothing? just resting my eyes that's all" I said nervously cause what did I do to have the whole class quiet and just starring at me.

"Don't fall asleep in my class, ill give you a warning just don't ever make that noise again."

I looked up at Mr. Flint and just gave him a visible nod.

"What did I do? Why are people staring at me?" I asked a nice girl named Rachel.

"You... you kind of like um... Moaned..like really loud and woke yourself up"

Omfg I can't believe I moaned.. and  loud enough that I woke myself up, now that is embarrassing

The entire class is now very quiet and STILL staring at me wondering why I made a sexual noise like that.

"Okay back to the book...Blah blah blah" said Mr. Flint.

Ya I kind of stopped paying attention to him. Once everyone in the class started paying attention to the book and zoned out replaying this awkward moment in my mind.

After what seemed like an endless class the bell finally rang and it was time to go to my second second period.
I entered my class and sat at the back where I always sit.
"Okay class, settle down" said Mrs. Tamber
As Mrs. Tamber said that the door opened and a red haired guy came into the class. OML he's actually really cute...
"So the school is doing this program thing where they take some Australian students and transfer them here to our school! This is Michael!" Said Mrs. Tamber

She then told him to take a seat, and of course the only available seat left it was next to me. He then walks over and sits down. He then looks at me and smiles, being the awkward girl I am I kinda look at him and smiled in a weird manner then looked away. Fml why am I so weird?!?!?!

After some note taking in class about something I don't even know we're learning Michael nudged me with his elbow to get my attention and said " Hey I'm Michael but you kinda already know that know, what's your name?" He chuckled at his lame attempt to start a conversation.

" I'm Haley" I said with a smile. Michael nodded and smiled. We then looked at each others schedules and saw that we had lunch and three other classes with each other. I thought it would be awkward but he made me feel like we have been best friends for years.

When class ended we decided to exchange numbers doer could meet up for lunch, trust me this is a huge school and he was new here even though I was new too but I've been here for about two weeks already and he seemed Kinda lost.
* Bell rings*
Oh shit Mr. Daviss is going to kill me
--------
Me and Michael were sitting at a booth when another boy came and sat next to me reaching out and taking one of my Doritos.
"Wtf cal you have to ask!" Shouted Mikey.
"Oops sorry and hi!" Said the boy I think cal?
"Oh ya Haley this is Calum, we came here together with another friend but you will meet him later!" Said Mikey really loud .
"Hi Calum nice to meet you" I said kinda awkwardly. Damn why am I like this!
"Good to meet you to Haley" Calum said and hugged me from my side.
" Hey hey don't suffocate!" Said Mikey
" oops sorry" cal laughed "can I have more of your Doritos?"
--------
After lunch the day went on me and Michael would just laugh at stupid jokes in every class and finally the last bell rang and  School ended. I walked home and just "enjoyed" the hot weather.... Who am I kidding I was dying in this heat! How did I even survive this Florida weather?
I was just walking when a motorcycle passed me and went to the house next to mine. The Peters moved out and I heard they sold the house and another family was moving in. As I was walking past the house all I saw wad the back of a blonde boy who hurriedly went inside his house. 
I just ignored that and went inside to my room talking everything off putting my hair up and taking of my bra. ah finally the best part of the day it's like taking false eyelashes off the best feelings in the world. I put on some music and got a text from Michael. I put on some songs from Halsey new album and just kept talking with Mikey until I got tired and feel asleep.
____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: ok so this is crappy... I know its 3:13 AM and I was bored so I started writing well I hope you enjoyed this haha you probably like byee but ya this is just the start and if you like I'll probably write more. I think I need sleep! Thanks for reading byeeeeee :)