Chapter Three: Afternoon Plans

The two rappers sat quietly eating their lunch, enjoying the silence for a moment. They chewed their meals, savoring the flavors.

After a moment, Seung looked at the younger. "How is it?"

"It's really good! Here!" Ji held his fork up to Seung's lips excitedly. Without thinking, the older man took the bite and chewed it slowly.

"Damn. That is really good. I'd offer you a bite of mine, but you don't like salmon." Ji giggled.

"It's the thought that counts, hyung!" Ji beamed at him.

Seung blushed lightly. He'd never seen Ji smile quite like that before, and he felt his heart beat race. He knew Ji was now asking a question, but he couldn't hear him. All he could hear was his heart and the blood rushing through his veins. Everything sounded like he was hearing it through water.

Ji touched his hand, and he heard him loudly, his touch having ripped Seung from his head.

"What?" The elder jumped. Ji withdrew his hand, looking surprised.

"A-are you alright? What just happened?" The younger rapper held his hand against his chest, concern painting his features.

"I just spaced out for a minute. I'm okay, I promise. Too much coffee." Seung smiled reassuringly at the younger. Ji's eyes told the elder that he didn't believe him, but that he wasn't going to push it in public.

Seung sighed. "I really am okay, I just got lost in my thoughts. Please, Jiyong, don't worry." He offered a smile again.

Ji blushed at the elder's use of his full name. He nodded slightly.

"What were you saying, Ji Ji?" He asked with a smirk.

The younger glared at him through his eyelashes. "Hmph. I asked if you wanted to go hang out or something after lunch. I don't feel like going back to the dorms yet."

"Oh, sure." He smiled brightly. "What do you wanna do?"

Ji shrugged. "Hell if I know. Just, something. I mean even just walking around would be fine. But you're lazy so I figure we'll do something that doesn't involve a whole lot of movement." The younger teased.

Seung crossed his arms with a pout. "I'm not that lazy, Ji."

The younger simply laughed. Seung loved the noise, and he wished that Jiyong always sounded so happy. He stopped pouting, looking thoughtful.

"There's a new butterfly room exhibit isn't there?"

The shorter male looked at him. "You wanna go look at bugs?"

Seung laughed. "They are pretty. It was just a thought. I wouldn't be opposed to walking. But I would want to go to the dorms so we could shower and change. You know, we are still kind of dirty after dance practice."

Ji blushed. "Oh. Right." He smiled. "Yeah. We can start there and figure out as we go. I just wanna hang out."

"I hear ya. It feels like we haven't spent that much time together lately."

Ji nodded. "Our schedules have been pretty rough. I think we'll have a few days off next week too though."

"Oh, that's good. I could use some extra sleep."

Ji laughed. "You? Sleep? That's a lie!"

The elder grabbed a piece of rice from his plate and tossed it at the laughing boy, earning a gasp.

"Seunghyun! Don't start a food fight!"

"You realize that right there is why they call you umma, right?"