horror school

INTRODUCTION: (must read to get story)

Hello,my name is cleo.I have a brother and two sisters.The eldest is my older sister chloe.After her its me and then its my younger sister,hannah.My brother is called harry.Loads of people at high school call him harry styles but i dont get it,he is ginger and harry styles has got brown hair.Anyway back to my life.I have 2 friends called Elizabeth and Gemma and a boyfriend called leo.

Sunday 21st april 2013,

School tomorrow.I usually get bullied but sometimes i dont.I get called vampire girl and snob because my teeth and where I'm from.And plus because of my lifestyle choice.Im goth.Most of my friends are goth or emo .We usually hang around the graveyards at night.We usually go out till 10pm to 5 am.

My life at home is pretty sad but simple.My mum and dad have split.Me my sisters and my brother have seperated between them two and i am bipolar.If you don't know what that means its when you are stressed all the time (my friends don't know I'm bipolar) People can be so mean at school and then i have to go home to an alcoholic father that hits you.

Anyway back to today.I went out to the graveyard with my friend Gemma and Holly.(Gemma and Holly are both goths like me but Holly is cyber goth) "Hey why are you so moody?" Holly asked as she sat down next to me.

"Nothing i just have thoughts on my mind"

"Ok well if theres trouble please call me and u can stay at mine until its sorted" Gemma said placing a hand on my shoulder

"Thanks i appreciate it, Its getting late i should go home now see you at school." i stood up and turned to look at them.I waved and headed home.

When i was at home my dad was asleep on the sofa covered in beer bottles.So i sneakily walk past him to the stairs and up to my room.My room is covered in bring me the horizon posters and other screamo bands that i like.I walked to my computer desk and unlocked my draw.In it was pictures of my family before we all split.I sighed and locked the draw.I got changed into my pjs and got inside my bed.

~flashback to the night before~

i walked into the house just after 10 pm 'cause i wasn't feeling to right so i just went straight home.My dad was awake and drunk.He walked over to me and raised his hand

CRASH

His hand whacked across my face.I ran for my bedroom and locked the door after me.I walked towards my computer desk and unlocked the cabinet drawer.I pulled out a long metallic thing.I stared at it for a while as the tears burned my eyes.I finally placed it in between my fingers and sliced it across my inner wrist.Blood managed to get all over my homework and my sleeve.My head dropped to the desk and i laid there for the night waiting for the morning to come so i could go out to meet my friends.

~flashback over~