Chapter 8

Lindsay's POV:

My alarm went off at 5:30 AM and I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the clock and it said 6:00 AM.

Oh shit!

I jumped up, turned my alarm off, and ran into to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and took a quick shower.

As soon as I threw on my towel I started to brush my teeth.

I walked into my closet and grabbed some underwear and a bra out of my dressers.

I grabbed a weird colored loose t-shirt and some ripped jean shorts. I grabbed some strappy sandals and a couple braclets and a watch and threw my outfit on.

I set the towel on the toilet and brushed my hair and put it in a side braid.

I put on light eyeshadow and some mascara.

I grabbed my tribal bag and put it on my back.

I gave Juice a piece of lettuce and some grains.

I grabbed the sandals from the closet and grabbed my phone.

6:40 AM. Not bad timing.

I texted Zach.

To: Big booty judy💁
From: Baller💁

Hey I'm heading over right now.

I head down the stairs and left a note telling brennen to feed juice.
As I walked over to the door to go outside and slid my phone in my back pocket and grabbed a bagel from off the table out of the bag.

I made my way over to zach's house and let myself in.

"Morning Hun!" Zach's mom said enthusiastically.

"Morning Mrs.Clayton." I say and smile.

"Call me Apryll. Excited for your first day to school?" She said as Zach came down the stairs.

"I mean I guess. I'm just excited to have a fresh start." I said and walked into the kitchen, Zach and his mom following.

I guess you could say their home is my home too, I mean I know where everything is and they let me pretty much do what they're own family would do.

I put my bagel in the toaster along with a piece of bread for Zach.

"Well I gotta go to work so I'll see you two after I get home from work, Have nice day."

"Bye!" Zach and I said in unison.

We shared a laugh and Zach got the butter and strawberry cream cheese out of the fridge along with two butter knives.

"So the bus usually gets here at like 7:10 but I hate pretty much everyone on the bus so I usually walk so I leave at 7:15 and start walking so I get their just in time."

"Alright well let me butter your toast and put my stuff on my bagel and we can start walking."

He nodded and grabbed his bag and put it on one of his shoulders and grabbed his toast that just freshly popped out of the toaster.

I walked over to the toaster and grabbed my bagel and took his toast from his hand and started to butter it.

"Hey thanks for buttering my toast." He said while grinning.

I laughed and slid his toast to him on a paper towel and started to spread the cream cheese on my bagel.

"Alright I'm good." I said and took a bite out of my bagel.