Rejected

Erika's pov
"Hey Harry!" I greet him.He didnt heard it probably.I got closer to him.As I got closer,I saw that he wasn't alone.He was with another girl clinging in his arms.I felt a little piece on jealousy hit on me.I tapped his shoulder"Hey Harry.How are you.Am I disturbing?"he turned to see me and his face was full of anger."Get away slut.Dont touch me again.Cant you see I'm busy with my girl here.She's much more beautiful than you.And guess what?"he whispered in my ear saying this"She's easier to bang."My eyes widen.I didnt expect for him to say that.
--------------------------------------
I completely stormed out in all my classes
Then the bell rang.It was lunch time already.When I got my things,I saw Harry and Chloe sucking each others face.I passed by them not caring if Harry would get hurt or they would notice or not.I stopped by my locker to left my book inside.As I opened my locker I saw pictures of Harry and I.I sigh and tore all the pictures and find the closest trashcan.As I returned to my locker.I saw Zac leaning on his locker.His locker and I's were beside each other.He looked up and turned to me.He was staring at me like lovey-dovey.I broke the  eye contact and walked to my locker getting my other thing I needed after lunch."Well well well.The Rich Fatima Erika Peige heir to the famous Erika's hotel."."What do you want Zac?"Maybe its you what I wanted."he said with a smirk on his face."Me?"he then said to me "Whatever,I wanted to ask you for lunch?We need a lot of stuffs to talk about."I then think,was he trying to help me.Whatever.If this is one way of forgetting Harry,I should go."Fine"
------------------------------------------------
"I heard you got rejected by Harry?""How do you even know that?""Come on Sunshine its spread!"I widen my eyes.Not only I was heartbroken,I was now the murmured girl."Now what do you want?""Dp you want to win Harry back?"There was only one answer."Yes"."Now I got a plan.We must start Fake Dating."If this is one way of winning Harry back,I would totally agree."I would love to."Then the bell rang."We should go"I said to him."Lets go Girlfriend."
-----------------------------
End of Chapter one.