love me in a special way

December 27, 2005

Ever since they made up, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

He was much more productive on the court with the motivation Meckenzy gave him.

She was at every home game, sitting court side with a few of the wives.

They adored Meckenzy and felt as if Allen really found his soulmate. They also noticed how happy Allen was.

He wasn't even that happy with his soon-to-be ex wife.

"Meckenzy, would you like to join me for lunch and a little shopping spree tomorrow?" Ellen Bradley, the wife of Michael Bradley, nudged her gently and smiled before looking at her.

"That sounds like a plan. I thought it would be fun to go out and talk." Meckenzy nodded and took a sip of her drink before smiling at her.

"That sounds like a plan to me, Elle. It would be nice to go out and relax. I've been so busy lately. Traveling with the team, making coffee runs with the rookie, and staying up all night."

Ellen made a face at her and Meckenzy laughed before shaking her head. "Not like that, Ellen. I've been up just talking with Allen. We have a strong emotional bond."

Meckenzy cheered once she saw Allen shoot over Andre Miller and beat the buzzer. "Halftime. I'm gonna go pee."

She nodded at Ellen and glanced at Allen, noticing him looking at her.

She winked and he returned the gesture while walking with his teammates.

She laughed a little and played with her straw before taking a few sips.

She made eye contact with her father and saluted him as he walked behind the team.

He blew a kiss to her and her face lit up. They came to an understanding and he agreed to stay out of the relationship, unless he felt like Allen was hurting her.

"Hey, look at how adorable they are!" They smiled at the group of kids dancing and laughed at the little ones trying to keep up.

"God, they are so adorable. I can't wait to have my own." She felt Ellen's eyes on her and she instantly smiled.

"I'm not saying I want any right now, but maybe in the next few years." MJ looked at her and winked before picking up a nacho.

The Sixers beat the Denver Nuggets 108 to 106 and they were on their way to Portland for a game against the Trail Blazers.

Meckenzy sat with Allen on the team plane and enjoyed the silence as they cuddled under their blanket.

She couldn't help but to think of her first Christmas with Allen and they had plans for New Years. A shopping spree, a private dinner, and an intimate countdown celebration between the two of them.

"I'm ready to get to the hotel and get you outta these clothes." He kissed her ear and softly grabbed her butt, making her jump with a laugh.

"Keep your hands off, Allen. Wait until we get to the hotel." He buried his face into her neck and kissed it before pulling her closer.

He pulled her shirt up and caressed her back slowly. "My brown sugar. I'm so happy I have you back."

They shared a kiss and he opened his eyes once she rubbed him under the blanket.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Meckenzy-Jane." She laughed and kissed him again before resting her head on his chest.

"I love you, AI." She smiled and closed her eyes with a content sigh.

"I love you too, MJ."

Finally making it to their hotel room, Meckenzy made her way to the bathroom and ran the bath water.

Allen got comfortable in their bed and started flipping through channels.

"Are you hungry, babe?" She straddled his lap and smiled once he moved his hands to her hips.

"I'm hungry for you." He licked his lips and shrugged. "You ain't making it easier by coming out here in your bra and panties."

She laughed and leaned forward to kiss him. "I love you." He moved his hands to her butt and kissed her again.

"I love you too, Meckenzy." She got off of him and walked over to the bathroom. "You want to join me?"

She unhooked her bra and smiled before tossing it at him.

"Come on, daddy. I want you." She winked and squealed when he jumped off of the bed.

"I told you about that teasing. Take off those underwear and bend over for daddy." He turned off the water and watched her finish undressing.

"Damn, I'm the luckiest man in the world." He caressed her sides and kissed her stomach softly.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes while placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Let's get in the tub." She nodded and pulled his shirt off. She admired his physique as he stood up and removed his pants.

He grabbed her hand and helped her into the tub before getting in front of her.

"I love the little moments like this. You truly spoil me and I don't think I can go back." He laughed and rubbed her legs gently.

"I have a surprise for you back in Philly, babe. I think you're gonna like it." She smiled and leaned forward to kiss his neck.

"I have a surprise for you tonight and I'm sure you'll love it." She kissed his ear and gently blew in it.

"I know I will." He relaxed in her grip and smiled whenever she kissed his neck.

"I love you, Allen. I love you so much. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile and helping me become the woman I am today." He smiled and closed his eyes as MJ hummed quietly.