Imagine 20

I snapped my fingers to the beat of the fast pace Brasilian music as I danced along with my friend Caroline.

  "Anna come with me," I felt Caroline pull me with her.

  "Ahh Caroline! So nice to see you again!"

  "Neymar! Great to see you again too, it's been a while," Caroline responded hugging him.

  Neymar Junior. Ugh.

  I hated him and he hated me, we both hated each other growing up, and I'm guessing by the way he just looked at me it will be staying that way.

  "Well, well, well. If it isn't little Miss Anna Ribeiro. What brought you here?" He asked me.

  "Excuse me, but who gave you permission to talk to me. Last time I checked, we were not on speaking terms," I shot back.

  He raised his eyebrows as if he was surprised at my response.

  "So you gained a little bit of courage since the last time we saw each other I suppose?" He laughed.

  "Well if that's how you see it, then I guess so," I say shrugging my shoulders. I really didn't want to talk to him.

  "Don't tell me you are still mad about what happened in high school!" He snapped.

  "Neymar now is not the fucking time to talk about this!" I snap back.

  "Fine. Let's go somewhere else." He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd without even asking.

  "Let me go!" I say hitting him in his back.

  "Stop hitting me or you'll be feeling sorry later!"

  I finally gave up after we came to a room far away from the life of the party.

  "Now tell me, why can't we be friends again?"

  I just stood there with my arms folded not talking.

  "Anna." He said sternly but I still sat there.

  He let out a long sigh before coming closer.

  "Anna you're going to regret not talking to me." He said standing directly in front of me.

  I just turned and looked the other way.

  "Look at me."

  I didn't say anything.

  "Anna I'm giving you one more chance to look at me." He said, his voice getting deeper.

  But I kept my gaze away from his.

  Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall.

  I was so caught up in the moment and surprised that I couldn't even say anything!

  I tried to squirm out of his grip but I couldn't because his body was tightly pressed against mine, he's just too strong.

  His hands were still around my waist, but my head was still turned so I wasn't making eye contact with him.

  "Anna look at me, seriously." He ordered.

  But I didn't listen again.

  "That's it." His lips attacked my neck as I felt his warm tongue graze over it.

  "Sttopp." I groan trying to keep myself from doing something I would regret.

  "I said look at me, but you wouldn't look." He said, only stopping briefly.

  "Fine. I'll look just please stop." I begged.

  "Aww I was actually enjoying that." He said smirking. This guy needs to have his pride knocked down a couple notches.

  "Why the hell did you drag me here!" I snapped not in the mood for his childish ways.

  "Because I want you make it up to you," I have him the 'are you serious' look.

  "So you bring me into a quiet, dark, secluded room in a club to do exactly what?" I question.

  "To show you my real feelings towards you."

  "And what are those?"

  "Here let me show you,"  He said grabbing my face and kissing me ferociously.

  How could someone you hated for most of your life be such a good kisser? Damn!

  "Now do you see where I'm coming from? Or do I have to show you something else?"

  I shook my head no.

  "I was hoping you'd say that." He said with a smirk.

  His lips found my neck again, but this time after a few kisses he moved lower to my chest.

  Instead of taking off my dress he just moved the part covering my bra over and teased around the material of it a little bit.

  "Can I take it off of you?" He asked.

  "Yes." I responded granting him permission.

  He yanked it off un-hesitantly and attacked my breasts.

  I ran my fingers through his hair to keep myself from moaning because I didn't know of someone was standing right outside the door, because you never know in these streets.

  "You like this?" He asked still devouring them.

  "Yes, yes." I respond.

  I slid my hands under his shirt letting him know he should take it off.

  "A little fast huh?" He asked taking his shirt of and throwing it somewhere.

  "You could say that," I reply.

  We kissed again, this time, our tongues wildly involved.

  He grabbed my butt and squeezed it, making me smirk while we kissed.

  "Never knew you had such a cute round butt Anna," He said, his hand still on it.

  "Well now you know." I respond.

  "I-"

  "Anna are you in there?" I heard Caroline from outside the door.

  "Shit!" I whisper.

  "Anna isn't in here Caroline, I think she left!" Neymar yelled trying to cover up my case.

  "Neymar? What are you doing in there?" 

  There was silence for a couple seconds.

  " I guess you're right. I'll go look for her but call me if you find her! Tell her we have to leave now it's important!"

   After we felt like she left and it was safe to move, I immediately threw my clothes back on.

  "Can I get a hug before you leave?" I heard Neymar ask before I walked out of the door.

  I decided to be nice and give him a hug.

  "I'll see you soon, and maybe we can pick up where we left?" He laughed at the end.

  "Shut up Neymar," I laughed too before we both exited he room, going our separate ways.

----------------

Hey guys, so yeah so about he updates again. School has started up again😭😒😑 and it's hard bc of training everyday and games, but I'll make it work somehow. Anyways, please don't forget to vote or comment for the next imagine. Ily!💕❤️