I gave him a kiss, and now I'm his?

"Tristan! Put me down! Put me down!!!", I screamed.

"Sorry angel, but no.", he said with a smirk on his face.

I kept hitting his back with my fists, and I didn't hurt him! It must be a werewolf thing I guess. But damn, could he fill out a pair of shorts. Hehe, I feel like a perv. But I'm not! I'm just checking out my mate.

Then, I was flat in my butt.

"Ok, we are here!", he said with fake enthusiasm.

"Am I lost, cuz where is here?", I asked looking around.

"Ok, I wanna do something something that might make you flip out. Ok?", I asked and I nodded my head.

"Ok, um I wanna meet your dad. He needs to know that I'm your mate, and that I am with another pack. And to see if he approves me for you, dads kinda have to do that in the....our world.", he said in a hushed tone.

"Ok, when don you wanna meet him? We could go now. Or tonight, or tomorrow? I'm fine with either.", I said.

We agreed on tonight at eight.

"Daddy! I need to talk to you!", I yelled when I walked into the house.

"In here honey!", he yelled firm his office.

"Ok daddy. I um I...... I I I found my mate.", I said really fast and held my hands over my face.

"Sweetheart! That's great! Who is he?", he asked.

"Its Tristan Daniels.", I said proudly, "he's coming over tonight for you to meet him. Hrs coming at eight."

Daddy said ok, and I went upstairs to change out of my swimsuit.

What was I gonna wear tonight! Oh god! I have to tell Chelsea. I'm more afraid of her than anybody on this planet.

I changed into my light blue jean shorts and black cami.

"Hey Chelsea, can I uhh, talk to you?", I asked.

"Sure little sis. C'mon in.", she said in a cheerful mood.

"Well... Tristanismymateheisinadiffrentpackandwearebothwerewolvesandhehastomeetdad. What do I do!",I said really fast.

"Ok ok ok, honey calm down say that again but slower.", she said.

"Tristan is my mate, he is in a different pack, we are both werewolves, and he has to meet dad. What do I do!", I begged this time.

"Nothing. Just let it be. And yayy! My little sister finally found her mate!", wow was she happy. I told her bye and went back to mt room.

I laid in my bed and fell asleep fast.

DREAM:

"Where am I?"

"Your in a dream sweetie.", said a voice.

"Mom?", I asked.

"Yes sweetie, it's me.", she said as she walked over to me.

"Ok, what you are going through is normal. You have a great mate one who cares so much about you. Who will be there for you forever. Your father was the protector of me, until that rouge attack when he got injured and couldn't protect me. But he tried with every ounce of strength he had left. And I see that in your mate, he would do anything and everything for you. Your a luck girl, your sister hasn't even found her mate yet. And when she does I will meet her, but don't tell her I came to you ok? Good. And I love you so much Jordan. Don't ever forget that, and if you need to talk to me just think of me before you sleep and I will be here for you. I love you baby girl, so much."

And with that, she left and I woke up.

END DREAM

It was seven-thirty, I had to get ready I hopped in the shower and washed mt hair and body. I put back on my shorts and cami, and went downstairs for fate to meet my father.

Knock knock knock, the door went.

Let's hope tonight goes well.