" I'm suprised you think i'm beautiful"

Friday night.
I clasped my thick sliver necklace and let it dangle upon my white Lacey dress.
I fixed the curls in my hair and slipped on my fringed swede boots.
I met him outside so I could avoid him having to speak to anyone in my family at least for now.
Hanna you look beautiful was the first words that came out of his mouth.
Thank you.
Well shall we?
I nodded as he opened the door to his black Silverado.
So where are we going? I asked.
Well I thought we would order food from "Coach house Seafood & Steak" then take you to one of my favorite beaches and eat there.
Wow five seconds in the truck and I'm already very impressed, you pretty smooth for a country boy I joked.
He laugh. So your friends looked like they wanted to leave early at the rodeo on Sunday.
Yeah only Ali, the blonde is my friend her boyfriend Jack is well a Jackass.
Haha why?, sorry I don't mean to pry.
No no it's ok this the first time I've actually talked about how I feel about this situation. I love Ali I've known her since second grade but she thinks she knows what's best for me and she doesn't. Plus she's changed since she started dating guy after guy. I think jacks number twelve and were only juniors.
Oh I see.
Yeah it hurts sometimes.
_________________________________
We got to the empty beach area.
Wow it's so beautiful here.
It's even more beautiful with you here Hanna.
I'm actually surprised you think I'm pretty.
Why?
Because I'm not. No one has ever said anything along the words your beautiful before, I never even had a boyfriend since 5th grade.
Well that's there loss because I think your gorgeous.
Kiss me.
He kissed my soft lips with his.