New Place, New Face.

Joey's POV-----

Smacking my alarm clock i rocked back into reality. It was already eleven in the morning and i could smell my mom and step dad making breakfast. It was moving day so i could already feel the stress levels rising. I'm just going to throw myself back under the covers fuck this. 

"Honey wake up, are you kidding me? Its moving day and you're still sleeping Josephine Lorenzo!" my mom screamed at me while she ripped the blankets off me.

"Ya know Mom its gonna suck when I don't know anyone, plus i am terrible at meeting new people." i yelled back. 

"You're going and that's final." My mom screamed and stormed off. 

These last two years of high school are gonna suck. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY 

We are finally here after all this time waiting and i get to see what New Jersey is all about. Back in Pennsylvania everyone had a stick up their butt so we will see.

"Honey why don't you go pick out a room in the new house before you unload your stuff?" Mom asked me while we were pulling into our new drive way at our new house. I could barely understand what she was saying because my eyes were locked on our neighbor. 

She was absolutely beautiful. Long wavy caramel colored hair with greenish-blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. For some reason when she smiled and waved at us my heart sank to the pit of my stomach. I was absolutely speechless and didn't move a muscle even when she was approaching our big Ford Truck. 

"Sweetie get out and meet our new neighbors, she looks nice." My mom said shaking me back into reality.

"oh yeah..." I replied while getting out of our pretty white truck.

"Hi, i'm Sam I live in the big blue house next to you guys." The beautiful young girl chirped to me.

"oh...uh...yeah i'm Josephine but you can call me Joey. I...uh...Live here."I stuttered every word while feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Haha, I know that silly. So me and my parents were wondering if you and your folks would want to come over for supper later if you're not to busy unpacking and all." Sam asked ever so politely.

"uh...im..." i stuttered being interrupted by my Dad.

"We would love to Sam just throw Joey a text when you want us to head over. I'm Mr. Disiome by theway but you can call me John and that's wife Terry." My Dad said to Sam.

As my parents went in the house i gave Sam my number and went to the car to get my stuff. Man was that weird. I know my mom wanted me to pick a room first but i wanted to change into something a bit nicer than Nike Shorts and a lacrosse shirt for dinner at Sams. Taking all my stuff in the house i already knew i wanted the basement all to my self so i put everything down there. To my surprise my parents had already had the house furnished and ready to go. 

As i walked down the steps it was a huge basement even bigger than i expected. There was a small living room with a gigantic couch and amazing flat screen TV. Further down was a bar/kitchen area even with a sink and fridge. further down was a pool table and lounging chairs. a huge bathroom with a giant shower and hot tub. Finally an amazing bedroom with a door and all to separate it from the rest of the downstairs. walking in its huge as well, with a king size bed in the middle of the room, two walk in closets. A vanity, a desk. But the best part is a window seat with a couch built into it for when i want to write. My parents are awesome, i basically have my own apartment.

I've already spent twenty minutes gawking i need to get ready to go over Sams. By the time i am done i get a text from Sam saying to come over, perfect timing. i take one more quick look in the mirror. My long Blonde hair is straightened and down. I did my makeup to perfectly accent my aqua blue eyes. i put on gray joggers and a short sleeve pocket shirt with black vans. I have to admit i looked hot, a little on the dike side...but none the less hot.