Help

STRONG LANGUAGE!

-Jake-
Haley wraps her arms around me. I put my head on her shoulder.
He's gone. Forever.

-Anthony-
We wait. Dustin's been up for a while but still in terrible pain. Bad.
I put my hand on Dustin's shoulder to keep him flat as he screams. He just starts coughing. I sit him up. He swallows. He breathes deep.
"You okay?"
He falls into my arms. He doesn't move at all.
"Dustin?"
He's not breathing. I check his pulse.
"Shit."
I lay him flat and start giving him CPR.
"Come on!"
I plug his nose and breathe through his mouth. I press on his chest.
"Come on. Call for help, now!"
I breathe into his mouth again. I check his pulse. Nothing. I press on his chest again. Come on Dustin! I cut his shirt. I give him CPR again. Come on!
"Come on Dustin."
I breathe into his mouth again. Come on!
"They're coming."
"She's going to kill me. Come on Dustin!"
She's going to kill me. I know she is. Come on! I keep pressing on his chest. Come on Dustin!
I breathe into his mouth again. Dustin please! Your mothers going to kill me! She left too! Come on!
I press harder on his chest. I put my ear to his chest. Nothing. Come on! Dustin!!!!
I take my fist and slam it against his chest. I put my ear to his chest. Nothing.
Come on!!!!!! Dustin! Come on!!! I'm not going to give up on you!!! I will not!!!
"Come on Dustin!"
I breathe through his mouth again. Please! I put everything I have into it. Come on! Start back up! I press on his chest giving everything I possibly can without hurting him more.
"Come on wake up!!!!"
"He's not going to Anthony!"
"Don't say that! She's going to kill me! Rule number one is to never give up until you have to! And I'm not giving up on him! I'm not his father!"