Untitled Part 1

{So not to confuse anyone even though I will explain it Farkle is gender fluid so he doesn't define as one gender or the other all the time. So even though Farkle's pronouns will be changing a lot Farkle is still Farkle. Also long fic is long}
{Also sort of NSFW making out is in this}

Lucas stood in front of Farkle's front door and smiled as he knocked on the door and waited for his partner to come greet him and walk with him to the subway station even though both of them had rides to high school they both prefered waking up earlier and taking the extra long train ride to get there. Lucas smiled as he saw Farkle open the door in a shorts that looked great on Farkle and a pretty floral loose blouse and his now long hair curled slightly and make up put on. "She/Her pronouns today?" Lucas asked and Farkle nodded happily and snuck her way under her boyfriend's arms and held Lucas' hand happily.

On the train ride Lucas kissed his girlfriend's cheek lovingly and ran his fingers through her hair. "You know I love you right?" He said and looked at Farkle who blushed happily and nodded, he leaned in for another kiss and smiled against his girlfriend's lips. Lucas and Farkle had been dating for about 3 years now and Farkle had come out to him as gender fluid about 2 years ago after Lucas found Farkle in his bedroom trying on a dress {which looked fabulous on him}. Ever since then they had been happy as they could be, sure every once in a while there was the occasional asshole who made fun of Farkle but Lucas always came in and protected his partner. "My parents' wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight. They hate the idea of you being alone in that house, and so do I."

"Yeah sure, and you know I'm not all alone right?" Farkle asked and saw her boyfriend nod a little. "I mean I know my dad works a lot and my mom is busy a lot yelling at him but-" She said a little sadly and made a face as she tried to think about something. "I appreciate you and your family looking out for me." Farkle said and leaned her head against Lucas' shoulder happily.

Lucas unlocked his apartment and let Farkle in and smiled at his mom who was in the kitchen. "She/Her pronouns tonight ya'll." He said and walked hand in hand with his girlfriend and sat at the kitchen counter and smiled at his mom happily and felt his little sister come up and give him a nuggie. "I felt that sis." Lucas said and looked over to see his sister Mariah sit next to Farkle.

"You two can go in your room Lucas as long as you promise no Hanky Panky." His mom said and Lucas widened his eyes and blushed heavily and nodded. "It's my job to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend Lucas!" His mom called out as Lucas grabbed his girlfriend's hand and walked to his room and sat down on his bed and smiled as his girlfriend stood in front of him.

"Your mom still says Hanky Panky?" Farkle asks as she pulls her hair up into a ponytail and sat down next to Lucas and elbowed him gently and stared into his eyes, Farkle blushed and closed her eyes as Lucas slowly leaned in and kissed her lovingly, she wrapped her arms around Lucas as the man above her slowly laid her down on the bed being gentle like he always was. The brunette opened her mouth and let her boyfriend's tongue in and her faced turned bright red when Lucas held her by her waist and lifted her up slightly.

"I SAID NO HANKY PANKY LUCAS FRIAR." His mom yelled out from the kitchen and Lucas groaned as he pulled away from kissing his girlfriend and rolled his eyes as he went back to kissing Farkle and slid his tongue in the brunette's mouth and nibbled on her lip a little with a smirk on his face. "WHAT DID I SAY LUCAS?" His mom yelled out and Lucas groaned and got off from on top of Farkle and lied down next to her.

"WE'RE NOT MOMMA." Lucas called out and Lucas looked over at his beautiful girlfriend happily and kissed her hand lovingly. "Sorry bout that." Lucas said and heard Farkle giggle a little as she turned onto her side to face Lucas and she stroked his cheek lovingly as Lucas nestled his head in Farkle's hand happily.