Newtmas Smut (001)

Newt's POV

Thomas and Minho just got back from the Maze and I really crave Thomas right now.

We have been in a secret relationship for about 4 months now and we plan on telling everyone tomorrow at dinner but right now, right now I feel horny and I crave Thomas. I crave him like a white girl craves her Starbucks (I had to put that in there. Don't judge me.)

I run over to Thomas and Minho and Thomas looks at my once and knows what I am going to say.

"Hey Minho, I'll be back. Newt has something super important to talk to me about." Thomas says before I even have the chance to speak.

Thomas and I run to the Deadends, all the way at the back where no one goes. We reach our small little hut we made late one night while drunk and it's been our private place to well, you should probably already know.

The minute we step inside the hut, I already have Thomas pinned against the wall and my lips against his in a needy, sloppy and yet still passionate kiss.

Thomas just lets it happen, at this occurring moment, he lets it happen but I know that when I am like this, it turns him on.

I basically rip Thomas' shirt off him as he does the same to me.

Thomas flips us and pins me to the wall attacking my neck with kisses. He finds my sweet spot immediately and starts sucking on it.

As horny as I already am, this just turns me on more and I feel my pants get tighter.

Thomas notices and smirks.

He picks me up and places my legs around his waist pressing his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back passionately. 

He drops me onto the small makeshift bed and gets on top of me and takes off my pants.

He kisses me passionately and slowly moves down to my neck then to my chest.  He reaches my waist line and kisses all around my waist and area teasing the living klunk out of me.

"Thomas, you are the biggest shucking tease ever." I say trying not to squirm under his touch.

Thomas places his hand over my dick and kisses up my body all the way to my ear.

"But I must satisfy the second in-command. I must please him. I must love him. Newty, you make me want more of you everyday. You have an effect on me even when you are not around. It's my turn to repay you." Thomas whispers seductively in my ear, nibbling at it then returning to my neck sucking my sweet spot.

I let out a small moan and Thomas knows he has won this time.

He smiles against my neck and slowly starts to remove the last piece of clothing I had on, my boxers.

I suck in a deep breath from the sudden feeling of cold air on my newly exposed skin.

Thomas kisses down my chest once more and licks the tip of my dick.

I moan and he grins.

He takes me all into his mouth. Licking and sucking the shuck out of me.

I'm a fit of moans and my hands grab at the makeshift bed sheets and my back arches in pleasure.

"Thomas I.........." I start but before I even get the chance to finish, Thomas stops.

"Bloody hell Thomas, you shucking tease." I say breathing heavily.

I flip us over and remove Thomas' pants.

He teased me, I shall tease him back but I dont have time to even start my plan before Thomas pulls my face to his and smashes our lips together.