Chapter 2

Screaming and shouting, the fans go wild after the last song of TØP performance on tour.

Im sitting backstage wondering what type of gift I should give Tyler.

It's two days before his birthday.

I see Josh banging on the drums, he glances over at me.

Josh has always had feelings for me but Tyler has never really noticed.

Both of them come running off stage, sweating and panting.

They come towards me, both bear hugging me until I eventually get trapped between Josh and Tyler's chest.

Both let go and see the huge smile on my face. "Why are you so happy?" Tyler asks while coming up to me putting his hands on my lower back.

"It's because you and Josh are so happy! It must rub off when you bear hug me!" I smile and peck Tyler on the lips.

He smiles and looks back at Josh, he has he expression of a third wheel, awkward and bored.

Josh asked Tyler if he could talk to me alone, Tyler looks at me in confusion and concern.

I nodded my head and Tyler says "Okay, I have to do talk to the manager anyway. I will be right back." Josh and I say okay and go into the back room.

His face starts to turn red, not in anger but in sadness.

He starts to get a little teary eyed, and says in a shaky voice "It's so hard for me to see my best friend with the girl I really like..." I looked up at Josh, "I know it's hard but you have to look at the bright side," we were inches away from each other, "your best friend is hap-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Josh grabbed me by the hips and presses his lips hard on mine. Trying to resist I can't.

I start to kiss him back, feeling guilty every second. I'm just hoping Tyler doesn't walk in.

Josh slips my tank top off revealing my hot pink bra, he takes off his pants, already shirtless, and drops them onto the floor.

He starts to run his hands down my body, admiring every curve and every edge of me.

I feel all different emotions, embarrassment, guilt, excitement, nervousness.

He throws me onto a couch, about to take off my pants until we hear Tyler coming.

We pause for a second to think. I spring off the couch racing to slip back into my tank top.

I fix my hair and straiten out my clothes.

Josh sitting on the couch staring at me with such disappointment.

I said to him "Josh, we both know this is wrong. I'm with Tyler and I shouldn't have engaged in kissing you.

I really like you Josh, but I think we should just stay friends. I'm sorry I played with your emotions."

Sitting there appalled, he doesn't move.

"It's okay, I've been rejected many times. Debby and I broke up an it was hard on me. I was just hoping this would make me feel better..."

He sighs and sits in the moment, raining it in. I leave the room, seeing Tyler look for me backstage.

"Tyler, over here." I say. He turns and comes towards me, "Where's Josh?"

Looking around, he remembers we went into the back room. I try to distract him by kissing him and pulling him different directions.

Josh needs to get out of the back room already!

Tyler weasels his way out of my arms. Looking into the back room, Tyler finds Josh still sitting on the couch about to get up to put on his pants.

Tyler whips his head, looking at me with anger and confusion, his eyes start to water.

His voice cracks "You said you loved me... was I doing something wrong? Do you have feelings for Josh too?"

In my head I could feel my eyes start to water, the tears burning them as they run down my face. "Ty... Ty... Tyler... I didn't mean for this to happen."

Slowly, he starts to look down; I can see the tears fall from his cheek onto the tile floor.

I can hear the voices in my head say "I told you to stop! Why didn't you stop? Why is Tyler getting so upset, it was just a kiss? Ugh Josh why didn't you get dressed?"

I was mad at myself... I made my amazing boyfriend upset and his best friend hurt.

I'm a horrible person...

I don't think I can look in the mirror and tell myself "I did nothing wrong."

In the moment of Tyler's tears, Josh must have slipped on his pants. Leaving Josh in the room and me at the door way, Tyler slowly walks away, hearing his sighs.

I turn to Josh, "I need to fix this." Josh with a quick response "No, we need to fix this. It's my fault too... I just wanted you to love me the way you love Tyler. I'm sorry..."

I've never heard him express his feelings the way he has today, "Josh you felt that way about her?" Tyler walks back in. "I was around the corner, I heard everything..."

As Josh tries not to stutter he speaks, "Tyler, I... I didn't mean for this. I just.. uhh... wanted someone to love me too.

You have an amazing girl here." He looks to me with hurt in his eyes. Shaking from being awestruck, Tyler says "no." and walks back out again, and this time he leaves to go back to his condo.

He leaves me with feeling so confused and hurt.

I'm just hoping things will get better tomorrow... I want to make things right!

•Sorry for making the chapters short! This next chapter will hopefully be longer!<3•