Damon&Elena first time.

A/N: So I've been super busy these past few weeks and haven't had time to write. Leave me comments on things you guys want me to recreate or create.

Elena's POV
  I walked into the Salvatore mansion with thoughts in my brain. My mind was going back to a time earlier in my life when I was running for Miss Mystic Falls.
  Damon answered the door and I let myself in. I sat on the couch and he gave me a glass of whisky. I say "thanks" and take a sip. He said back,"I was being polite, I thought you hated whisky."
"My brother wants to kill me"
"Welcome to the club"
"Jeremy can't live with me, Stefan wants to fix me, and Caroline flat out admitted that she doesn't like me this way. I think it's say to say that I'm not that great at this vampire thing." I said.
"You want to know what I think," he paused for a second and said "I don't think I've seen more alive."
"That dance that they did today, it kinda reminded me-" I said but he cut me off saying. "Of when we danced together". He finished my sentence as if he knew the words were going to leave my mouth. I nodded. "I wanted to dance with you today." He smiles and places his whisky on the table he puts out his hand and I willingly take it. We start dancing and it feels so right so natural. I look at his crystal blue eyes and looks into mine and this moment is perfect. He spins me around and I come back in and he pulls into him placing his lips into mine. I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to kiss him. I use my vamp speed to go to the closest wall. I push him against flying a lamp across the room. I rip off his shirt. He uses his vamp speed and goes near the fireplace and he pins me up against it. He places my leg around his waist. We start to walk over to the stairs and we make our way up to his bedroom. By the time we are on his bed Im almost naked and he is too. I put my hands around his arms forcing them to stay there. I lower my head down to his and kiss him passionately he returns. He flips me over and does the same thing except he runs one hand under my back and runs it down going towards the small of my back and lifts my body up a little. I reach under my back and take off my bra. He notices me doing that and takes my straps off using his teeth. He throws it across the room and that makes me giggle a little bit. He smiles into the kiss and I kiss him back with more passion than before. He kisses along my neck and makes his way down to my breasts. He doesn't spend much time there because I push his head in the direction to where I want I at. He looks into my eyes and does that sexy stare. I smile and he places his tongue right where I want it. I moan out a little and he continues. I run my fingers through his hair as he continues licking my clit. My back arches and he put his hand at the arch of my back. He pulls my body forward which allows him to put his hands around my breasts as he keeps going. I moan in pleasure over and over again. Our breathes collide and it feels like pure bliss. His deep warm breathes send tingles through my body. He keeps going until he then brings his tongue up my body and goes back to my lips and kisses them. I use my vamp strength to flip him onto the bed. Unexpectedly. I kiss him and place my body on top of him. I bring my hand down his body while kissing him and put my hand in his underwear and notice he his hard. I smile into the kiss and slowly start to stroke it. He doesn't complain when I stop kissing him. I spit in my hand and stroke his hard member. I take my hand lower down and place my mouth around the tip and move my hand up and down. He moans quietly.  I keep doing this but I slowly take him inside my mouth deeper and deeper. I go all the way down and I hold it there for a couple seconds. I then take my tongue and run it across his member causing him to moan and push my head in the direction of his hard member. I take it all the way down again and move my mouth up and down for a couple of minutes. I pull my body up and place him inside of me. I moan in pain and pleasure as I lower my body. I place my hand down his chest and move my body up and down his member. I move faster and the pleasure is amazing. I moan and squeal quite loud as I go harder and deeper. He pushes me off of him and quickly changes the position and is now in me again. He places me on all fours and thrusts inside me using my shoulders to help him. He pulls my hair back and causes my hand to turn back towards and he leans forward causing him to go so deep inside me. I kiss him as I moan out his name. Our kissing his very small and our breaths make it very difficult to continue kissing so he continues thrusting in me harder and faster each time. He keeps going knowing that I will cum soon. I tell him to keep going. He does and within seconds I moan out in pure pleasure and happiness. I know he hasn't cum yet so i let him continue to thrust inside of me until I hear him say he is close and he releases inside of me. He pulls out of me and we lay in his bed. He brings me into his arms and he places his lips onto mine in a very soft way. He places his arm around me and we lay in his bed with both of our naked bodies touching. I fell asleep very soon feeling safe and absolutely amazing in his arms.

So this was very fun to write since it was it is my favorite Delena scene. I felt like they didn't show enough. And so I wrote what I thought happened.