Iota

Usagi POV

I am sitting here alone and just thinking. I start to think about things I haven't thought about in ages. What is it even like to be a normal girl anymore? It is definitely not this stressful and life threatening. I sighed. It might be easier not being a Senshi, and life would be happy and simple, but I learned new things and made a new family, and I wouldn't change that for the world.

I continued thinking to myself until I heard a little thud on the ground. It was coming from the other side of the room. It looked like a little girl. She was barely out of the shadows.

Then what sounded like Queen Shadow said, "Go ahead little Iota!" I could see Queen Shadows hands popping out and handing Iota a small knife! Oh No! What could they be planning to do now?! I made a worried expression on my face as the little girl picked up the small knife in her small hands.

She stood up straight. And started to skip towards with me. She stood in front of me, and we were at eye level. I got a closer view of her. She had short black hair that barley passed her chin. And her bangs were parted a bit to her left. She wore a black dress with puffy short sleeves and it had a puffy skirt too. The skirt went down to the tops of her knees. The top half of the dress had a corset ribbon going down the middle. Then on her neck was a ribbon wrapped around three times then making a loose bow. She also had beautiful light purple eyes. She looked adorable yet dark and mysterious.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully. She shuffled the knife through her hands. She seemed just a little younger than ChibiUsa. I sat there in my chains silent waiting for her to start. She started up again, "Silhouette told me to see you and perform something," she said calmly.

"Wait, Who is Silhouette?" I asked.

"She is my mommy! And you know her by Queen Shadow! That is her real name but her role is the queen of shadows," she explained and then decided to sit down looking slightly up at me.

"Hmm.. I see, so what are you here for exactly?"

"Well you see I'm here to draw on you! She said I had to do one task on this mission! And she considered my love for drawing," She giggled.

Suddenly I felt uneasy and questions popped up in my head. With what? The knife? What is she drawing? How twisted can this get?

"Here I'll make it easier on you!" She used her powers to turn me around and face the wall, "I'll do it on your back!"

◎◎◎◎◎◎

3rd POV

Iota took the knife in her right hand. Usagi just laid her forehead against the wall. She was breathing heavily.

Iota's eyes suddenly lost their glow, and she started looking like she was being possessed. The knife had a sparkly black ora around it. She pressed into Usagi's back and started to lightly carve on top of her skin. First she drew a big circle around her entire back. Then what looked like a skinny letter S down the middle. As she drew the black ora was being sucked into the cuts and blood trickled down Usagi's back. Finally she put 5 lines throughout the skinny S. Usagi was letting out screeches the whole time. Iota snapped and Usagi turned back around facing her. Once Iota regained her original eyes, she fainted backwards but right before she could hit her head against the ground she vanished.