#2- Saki's Time: Part 2

"That's it for class. Sensei will now be heading over to England for some tea and scones, please call me if you have any questions~!"

On that note, class ended, and the yellow creature was gone- leaving the class staring at the spot it once had stood.

Nagisa sweatdropped and pulled out his notebook to add on his Koro-Sensei notes, but was stopped by Kayano.

"Ne Nagisa, what do you think of the new girl?" The green-haired girl asked, gesturing towards the said student, who was currently surrounded by a few curious classmates.

"I never thought that psychics were real, but now that she's in our class, I think we have a good chance in assassinating Koro-Sensei," he replied, also glancing at Saki. Her sudden change to and from a nervous, shy character to a unemotional one had surprised him, and the power had further intrigued him.

Kayano smiled and agreed. "I hope she attacks Sensei today, I wanna see her in action~"

But apparently luck wasn't on Kayano's side.

Class started. Students, mostly Karma, tried attacking the yellow octopus.

Saki did nothing.

Lunch happened. Okumura-San gave a bottle of poison to Koro-Sensei (in which he grew flowers on his head upon drinking).

The white-haired girl didn't even pull out a knife.

School ended. Students shot a few final rounds or tried slashing at the teacher.

Saki didn't even look at them- she just left without saying a word.

Throughout the whole day, Saki Inaba said nothing, and did nothing. Upon asked something from a fellow classmate, she just looked down and trembled, refusing to reply or to even meet their eyes.

By now, the whole class was confused. Where did that serious personality go? And why isn't she attacking Koro-Sensei? But they couldn't ask her any of these questions, for when school ended, the psychic was the first to leave.

"Maybe it was just a hoax," Sugino remarked as he left the classroom. Many people nodded in agreement.

~mini timeskip~

"I wonder why, though.." Nagisa muttered, walking down the path from class 3-E. Kayano, who was walking alongside him, lifted her head at her friend. But just as she was about to reply, she noticed something in the forest.

"Hey, isn't that Inaba-San?" Nagisa looked to where she was pointing. Sure enough, the white-haired girl was leaning against the trunk of a tree, eyes closed. She looked peaceful.

"Inaba-San!" Kayano called, waving and walking across the unpaved path towards the said student. Saki's eyes snapped open, and a look of surprise registered across her face. In a flash, she was behind the small tree- so all Nagisa and Kayano could see was the back of the girl.

Kayano stopped her movements and watched the tree with a frown. "Why is she so shy..?" She murmured. Nagisa walked up to stand next to her. After a few moments of silence, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Inaba-San," the blue-haired spoke, trying his best to reassure the white-haired girl. "Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you or anything. Can we just... Ask you a question?" Saki's shoulder twitched a little. Nagisa continued.

"Why... Why didn't you try attacking Koro-Sensei?" He asked. "Sensei might not have been used to your skill. If we had teamed up and attacked him today, there was a chance that we could have killed him, and obtain the 10 billion yen." Kayano nodded in agreement.

Nagisa could see could see Saki's shoulders tremble. He was worried that she wouldn't say anything, but after a few silent moments, she spoke.

"I... I didn't... I didn't come to assassinate," Saki finally let out. Unlike the cold, monotonous voice from the morning, it was soft and fragile, like thin glass.

"What!?" Kayano exclaimed. "I thought you were an assassin! Then why are you here then!?"

"... I-I used to b-be one," Saki replied, still refusing to face the two classmates. "I-I only c-came here b-because it was a-an good o-opportunity..."

"Opportunity?" Nagisa inquired, confused.

Five minutes of silence passed. Finally, the ivory-haired girl opened her mouth.

"I-I haven't b-been going t-to school..." She trailed off, looking down at her shoes.

Shock and disbelief filled her two classmates. "B-but what about your parents? Wouldn't they get mad?" Nagisa asked.

"I-I used to g-go to school, w-when I was in America," Saki said, her voice barely above a whisper. "B-but th-they d-died tw-two years ago... R-relatives in Ja-Japan to-took me in, b-but... Th-they were af-afraid of m-me... S-so we-were m-my classma-mates..."

"... And you didn't get along with them, so you ran away- am I right, Inaba-San?" A different voice finished for her. Saki yelped and fell into a sitting position on the forest floor. In a blink of an eye, the grinning Koro-Sensei was in front of her, holding a blue folder.

"I looked up your past records, Saki-San, and there are reports of bullying inflicted on you two years ago at your old school. I presume that that's also the reason why you're afraid to speak with the students here?" The octopus asked, flipping through the pages in the folder.

Still trembling, Saki gave a tiny nod. Koro-Sensei grinned again, and reached out a long yellow tentacle. She flinched. But the teacher only began patting her head.

"It's okay, Inaba-San. It's only natural that one would be so shy and scared after having terrible experiences in a similar environment. But not everything is the same. The students in 3-E are very kind, and I won't ever tolerate any kind of violence- unless it's directed towards me. So please don't be afraid. We'll be here to help you."

Nagisa and Kayano smiled at each other, and began walking towards Saki. At the sounds of their footsteps, the white haired girl looked up with a bewildered look on her face.

"You can call me Nagisa," "Call me Kaede!" The two said, and held out their hands for Saki. After a moment, her pale hands were placed on top of theirs.

"P-please call me Saki," she said shyly.

~The Next Day~

She took deep breaths, trying to calm her beating heart. She brushed off a snow-colored strand of hair out of her face, and readjusted her schoolbag's straps on her shoulder. Then, with a trembling hand, the girl grasped the door handle and pulled open the door with a rusty creak. Pairs of curious, doubtful, and expecting eyes immediately were fixed on her figure.

"G-good... Mo-morning..." Saki mumbled, loud enough for the others to hear.

"'Morning, Saki!" Kayano called, waving her hand. Nagisa looked at Saki and smiled. Their other classmates looked at each other for a few silent moments of bewilderment, but then smiled and looked back at the psychic girl.

"Hey, Saki!"

"What's up?"

The corners of Saki's mouth curved into a shy smile.

The Assassination Classroom.

A class where the students are assassins, and the teacher is the target.

The sound of the morning bell rings again.

(A/N) Woot woot! There goes the second chapter! I kinda got lazy towards the end so pardon me for the weird or unrealistic stuff. If it bothers you, tell me and I'll fix it when I'm not lazy lol. Same with spelling, grammar, whatnot.

So how'd you like it? What do you think about Saki? I know there's next to zero romance here, but it's only the second chapter. I ain't making anyone kiss in the second chapter! *snaps fingers sassily* //shot

That's all! Don't forget to like and comment- and thanks for reading!

Have a nice day ♪(v^_^)v