Irresistible

*drumroll* Starting off with our first request from GeneralCatastrophe !!!!!
Hope yall enjoy ^.^

-Sun

punk!aleks shy!james
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why him? Why me? Why does life always seem to pull me along just fine and then suddenly yank me straight off a cliff?'

James thought as he diligently took notes in class, his grip on the pencil tightening as he thought more and more of a certain boy. Suddenly his pencil snapped beneath the growing pressure. He blinked down at his paper. Exhaling, he realized that he was doing again. Thinking about Aleks wouldn't change anything, he just needed to forget about the boy that seemed to take over his mind a lot recently. That boy was the definition of trouble incarnated into a human body.

His piercings and tats that were kept not so 'hidden' should have warded Aleks off from the beginning. Yet for some reason, they seemed to draw him in and beg to be traced. He imagined running his fingers along the patterns and colors that filled Aleks' entire right arm. Memorizing the lines as Aleks wrapped his arms around.......

James huffed stopping his train of thought. He refused to let this boy take over his mind. He was perfectly capable of chasing any thoughts of Aleks out of his mind.....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears came out of Aleks' eyes as he was hunched over grabbing at his stomach.
Jordan just smirked standing to the side while the Dex continually failed to hold back his laughter. Dex came to Aleks, placing a hand on his back,
after calming down a bit.

"Mate, you alright?"

Aleks let out a wheeze from his bent over position.

After a moment Jordan just gave Aleks an exasperated look.

"Ok Aleks, I don't think it was that funny."

Aleks roses up to his full height and continued to laugh as the other two just rolled their eyes, already beginning to walk away.

They had walked out of their last class of the day, choosing to leave early. The teacher had threatened them with detention if they didn't sit back down. Despite the teachers efforts, the trio walked out nonchalantly as Jordan saluted the teacher saying,"Aye aye captain."

Aleks hasn't stopped laughing since then leaving the others to just go on ahead of him until he caught his breath.

As he stood up to finally breath normally again, the school bell rang. A flash of black caught his eye as he snapped his head to the far end of the hall just in time to see James dart from a classroom. He seemed to be in distress as he hurried towards the stair case in Aleks' general direction.

Aleks felt his heart rate jump as he scanned the curly haired boy as he rushed up the stairs out of view. To Aleks, the boy should have been a nobody. If anything, a quiet kid to pick on for amusement. However, since the day he laid eyes on half Latino, he couldn't seem to shake the feeling of needing to see him more often. The feeling that if he talked to the kid again maybe he'd get more than just a nervous hello and a fleeting view of his backside. Why would Aleks be interested in such a kid, who in any normal situation would avoid him at all costs.

Shaking his head, Aleks tore his gaze away from the empty staircase to jog back to his friends.

"Staring at the curly twat again aren't we?"

Dex mocked as Aleks rejoined the both of them.

"Your just salty about the time James completely shut you down when you tried to mess with him,"