One Angry Sister

(Mikasa's POV)

As Mikasa ate her lunch sitting between Armin and Sasha she couldn't help but worry were Eren was so she asked.

"Armin, have you seen Eren anywhere." 

"I haven't seen him since earlier today". Armin said in replied.

"What about you Sasha". Mikasa asks.

"Nop". She says.

"Where the hell could he be". She thinks to herself.

Almost right on queue, Corporal Levi and Commander Erwin enter the room and stand at the end of the room, ready to give a speech whilst signalling everyone to be quiet, and they begin.

"Fellow scouts, it would appear Annie Leonhardt has been freed from her crystal".

Some people were cheering because they could finally get answers where as some people were unhappy because she could just break free and cause havoc. "But we have a problem.". Everyone went silent and paid full attention to Erwin's words.

"Eren Jaeger has ran decided to run of with her. He said that he and Annie were going to go to he's basement and bring back the information that it contains. Wether or not he's going to return is a complete mystery so i'm going to set up a elite squad to trail them."

Outbursts of yelling and arguing shot out of the crowd but Mikasa was the angriest of them all. "I can't believe Eren ran of with that BITCH". She thought to herself as she stalked up to Levi and Irvrin.

(Cliff hanger......sorry it was a pretty short chapter but please do comment if you have any ideas as to what I should write next)