Finally Loved Again: Chapter One((BoyxBoy))

This has boyxboy in it!

Do not like it?

Don't read.

Also, on the picture on the right is Parker c:

========================================================

I took a heavy sigh as my heavy worn out backpack slugged upon my weak shoulders. Trying to avoid eye contact from any people or cars passing by, I glared down at my new red and white Converse my father bought me. It was late November and here I was, in a short sleeved shirt, waiting for a big yellow bus to wind down the road to take me to my new school. Today was my first day as a transfer student at Watervalley High, and I was not excited. The reason why I had to transfer schools is because of stupid idiots who think it's funny to pick on people who are smaller than them. It impacted on me greatly and therefore, I started to cut. My protective and loved father soon found out and wanted to do whats best for me imediately, before I actually tried to commit suicide. I'm hoping at this new school I won't get bullied as much, but I tend to be quiet and shy and live in my own world. I took another sigh as I heard a few footsteps approach me. Quickly glancing up, I saw a very handsome boy who was probably about 6 inches taller than me with dark, dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes. The boy had his arm intertwined with a girl who almost looked like a Barbie. She was a little taller than me and had blonde hair that is obviously straightened. The girl also had way too much make up on and was wearing a cheer uniform. 

"Who are you?" The Barbie girl said with a snotty tone.

I glanced back down at my feet. To be honest, I was too shy to make a peep, but if I didn't, would they the two think of me as rude? "Uhm.." I said in a whisper sort of tone. "I'm P-Parker," I managaed to stutter out. 

The tall and handsome boy unlocked his arm with the cheerleader's and walked up closer to me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smiling. "Parker?" He held out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Isaac and this is Chelsea " He winked as I slowly made eye contact with him. I stuck out my hand and hesitantly reached to grab his.  As I went to shake Isaac's hand, I noticed his was much, much bigger compared to mine, and I think he noticed to. "Woah, you're hands are tiny," He said in amazement as he grabbed my wrist and held it up to his face. 

My own face began to feel hot and I knew I was blushing. I stared down at the ground once again, hoping no one noticed. 

"There's the bus!" Chelsea shouted and pointed. Isaac's grasp on my wrist loosened as the snotty Barbie linked arms with him once again.

The bus pulled up in front of the three of us and the doors opened. A heavier woman who looked about in her late 40's sat in the driver seat. "Good morning" She said in a sing asong voice while smiling. Chelsea and Isaac piled on the bus, with me lagging behind. The busdriver looked at me, "You must be Parker," She said with the sweet tone in her voice she had. I nodded. "Pick a seat any seat," I nodded again and headed towards an empty seat near the middle of the bus.

As I walked down the aisle, people stared at me and whispered to one another. I was about three seats down from the seat I wanted to sit in when someone tugged at the back of my shirt, causing me to fall into a different seat. This person happened to be Isaac; and I so happened to be crawled onto his chest. I immediatley turned the other way. "S-sorry," I said in a quiet voice.

"It's alright bud," Isaac said with that dazzling smile of his. 

The whole bus ride to school was completely awkward. I mean, I was sitting with a really handosme guy who was a football player and I actually think he wanted to be friends with me. The whole time he was mostly talking, but I'm pretty sure he was ok with it.