Chapter Twenty One: Moving Day and The Surprise

Connor's POV:

After a week, the doctors let her go. After 7 months, we were moving. It was hard for all of us, especially Violet. She didn't speak the entire trip on the way to the new house. But that wasn't the bad thing, the bad thing for her was that she was in a hospital for 2 weeks. But I had a huge surprise for them at the new home.

"Connor, are you sure this is the right house?" Tyler asked confused. The house was more like a mansion and it had over 20 bedrooms, 2 large kitchens, a big library and a studio downstairs for Violet.

"Yes, yes it is." I said smiling, we went inside and the place was huge.

"How did we afford all of this?" Damian asked while looking around.

"I had some help" we saw Liana and her family step in and Seth. Violet ran to Liana and hugged her. They hugged for a bit then she hugged Seth. We were glad to see her happy again, after all the hugging and stuff, they helped us unpack.

"We are also safe in this area and we are still close to school. So we're still saying in the area"

"I also talked with the police, they will make sure that this place will stay safe. No one will ever harm you guys again." Seth smiled as he unpacked his own bag.

Liana smiled as well and looked at Vi "we are all staying with you guys, I'm not leaving my best friend." Vi smiled at her.

She came up to me and hugged me tight "thank you so much Connor..I love you"

I smiled "I love you too."