Chapter 9

November 29, 1982, Epic Records Recording Studio, Los Angeles, CA

Nobody's POV

It's three years later and Michael and Destiny are stronger than ever. Michael has been pretty busy lately and of course Destiny has been right there by his side. Earlier that day, they had the photo shoot for the cover of Michael's new album, Thriller, tomorrow they have the filming of Michael's new short film, Thriller, and today Michael has to put the finishing  touches on his second song from the album, P.Y.T. Destiny isn't understanding why he's been working so hard on that particular song, but what she doesn't know is that Michael wrote the song for her. They are just the perfect couple.

Michael Jackson's POV

"C'mon Latoya, this song has to be perfect", I stress to her. We have been in the studio for about five hours now. Everyone knows I'm a perfectionist and the fact that this song is about Destiny only makes it worse. "Michael, I'm trying okay?", Latoya says frustrated. "Let's just take a break", Janet suggests. "Okay fine", I say. Maybe I am being a little bit too tough on Latoya, but I can't help it. This song has to be perfect. Latoya then comes back inside the room and sits down. "Latoya, I'm sorry for being too hard on you. I just want this to be perfect.". "It's okay Michael and I understand, but calm down a little bit, I'm sure she'll love it", she says smiling at me. After we make up, we get back to work.

*three hours later*

"Finally done", I say smiling super hard. Everyone then cheers. "So when are you going to let her listen to the song?", Janet asks. "Well it's pretty late so probably tomorrow". "Okay well mother called looking for us, so I guess we should get home", she says. I go grab all my things and call my driver to take Janet,Latoya, and I home. I can't wait until tomorrow. I know she'll love the song.

-Chapter 9 is finished and short but chapter 10 is on the way. A little bit of drama is on the way so stay tuned. 

-Do you guys think Destiny will like the song? If you've never heard the song P.Y.T, you should really go listen to it, it's great.

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE